Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
July 15th, 2016

I won the lottery ;-)

1 reply
User Profile: Inthesearch
Inthesearch July 15th, 2016

@littlecreek nice! And what if you share it with me! 😉

load more
User Profile: Raspberry1976
Raspberry1976 July 15th, 2016

What if I could find a private place to live, have employment, save in all the bank accounts I want, implement the healthy life I set out to have without my children hurting and be lifegiving the rest of my life without the drama. What if, only what if.

User Profile: thestoryoflife
thestoryoflife July 15th, 2016

What if... suddenly answers became clear to me and i realize the problem behind my problems and see the truth of solutions. Suddenly im not battling the unkown... its now a work in progress and i know how to fight it and overcome this whole life right to the end.

User Profile: Inthesearch
Inthesearch July 15th, 2016

Everyone could be enough kind and patient to somebody else and just listen or give a hug

User Profile: Zenbound
Zenbound July 15th, 2016

I didn't have anxiety anymore

User Profile: dearhomebody23
dearhomebody23 July 15th, 2016

What if I had a place to call my own and live my life again.

User Profile: emtomins02
emtomins02 July 15th, 2016

What if...

It DOES get better?

User Profile: unidenified
unidenified July 15th, 2016

What if i moved nextdoor to ace?

User Profile: MercurytheLoner
MercurytheLoner July 15th, 2016

What if I won the lottery, or big bucks on a scratch card... That way I wouldn't have to worry financially (money gives me major anxiety)

User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 July 15th, 2016

What if that person you've been admiring from a distance for a while finally notices you :-)