Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: KnocktournalMonkey
KnocktournalMonkey July 15th, 2016

@Laura What if life can be lived without the debilitating effects of depression and anxiety....

1 reply
July 15th, 2016

@KnocktournalMonkey I wish 😔

load more
July 15th, 2016

What if I am thankful for every gift that life gives to me?

July 15th, 2016

what if...

you could hear every nice thing anyone ever thought about you 💡💡o(〃^▽^〃)o💡💡

User Profile: kindDog6542
kindDog6542 July 15th, 2016

What if I got a great job working with plants and I had a homey home and I had healthy relationships with people I cared about!! That would be really nice and it seems kind of attainable. smiley

User Profile: rainydaysmile
rainydaysmile July 15th, 2016

What if...I believed the good things others say about me. ...I liked myself just a little

User Profile: ambitiousPond2286
ambitiousPond2286 July 15th, 2016

WHAT IF... Nothing every happened and no one was stuck with depression??

User Profile: jetsetjulie
jetsetjulie July 15th, 2016

What if I actually do win that art competition and my art is displayed at an exhibtion?

What if my eyes do get better and I can actually get laser eye surgery?

What if I actually get a real job?!

Oh my, that would all be wonderful :3

User Profile: BreatheOnTheWater
BreatheOnTheWater July 15th, 2016

What if.... my husband gets offered an amazing job next week? (bye, bye lay off)

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 July 15th, 2016

i turn my 9 months clean into 1yr. and not screw up all that hard work like i really seriously want to right now, just to be put back @ day 1 again.

User Profile: Mslatina06
Mslatina06 July 15th, 2016

What if I gave every one a 🍪 cookie💜or baked them a 🎂 cake