Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: effervescence18
effervescence18 July 16th, 2016

All the good things in your life are just the beginning? All those kind words said were meaningful? You really are amazing and strong?

User Profile: RockhopperPenguin
RockhopperPenguin July 16th, 2016

@Laura

What if we could wake up and go to bed with a smile every single day?

July 16th, 2016

What if the world was a bit more empathetic?

User Profile: honestCucumber211
honestCucumber211 July 16th, 2016

@Laura

Instead of raining water, it rained gummy bears that always tasted good and yu could never get full off of them and they didn't make you fat

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 July 16th, 2016

a listener becomes available.

User Profile: starchaser7707
starchaser7707 July 16th, 2016

I became an engineer and a professional oboist

User Profile: AlanaAnxious
AlanaAnxious July 16th, 2016

What if I was hapy

User Profile: Aefrog
Aefrog July 16th, 2016

What if.....there really was Peace on Earth?

User Profile: DistressAnonymous
DistressAnonymous July 16th, 2016

What if I told you that if you needed someone to give you a hug, or a shoulder to lean or cry on, or an ear to listen to you, or a voice to help you through, that I'd go from all the way the other side of the world to you, just to be that person for you

July 16th, 2016

What if money is NONEXISTENT.