Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: enchantingSky67
enchantingSky67 September 19th, 2016

..what if true love was the only feeling that existed in this world..just true love nothing else..

September 19th, 2016

What if superhuman abilities were actually accessible by meditation or something :O

User Profile: janicenotfromfriends
janicenotfromfriends September 19th, 2016

What if I get to meet Twenty One Pilots and probably remain happy for the rest of my life

User Profile: TiffanyLauren
TiffanyLauren September 19th, 2016

I may sound freaky or an overly fangirl here, but i mailed up (idk if he handles that account or not) my favorite actor today, telling him how great he is in his tv show right now. And a silly part of me hopes he responds.

September 19th, 2016

What if we got back together next month and make things worked.

What if I found new friends

What if I went on a date by the end of the year

What if I get a 4.0 this semester

What if I found a part time job

What if I got a new car next week

What if I did my hair all week long

What if I clean my house.

User Profile: howlerXwhite
howlerXwhite September 19th, 2016

No body would be strangers to each other. Everyone would help everyone, and there'd be no world hunger or war or homelessness or sickness. What if humanity finally achieved peace?

User Profile: TajwarhQ
TajwarhQ September 19th, 2016

I knew how to love her without hurting her?

Wouldn't that be magical.

User Profile: EmberSunsets
EmberSunsets September 19th, 2016

You got to spend the entire day peacefully hanging out with that person that always manages to make you smile.

User Profile: JustinT
JustinT September 19th, 2016

When we die , we wake up back to a few moments before we die and are able to change how it ends.

User Profile: honestHuman728
honestHuman728 September 19th, 2016

What if...

I got an A in every class I take?

Everyone had what they needed?