Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: iAmSoHungry
iAmSoHungry September 20th, 2016

What if my ex gf finally came back?

User Profile: GwennyGwenya
GwennyGwenya September 20th, 2016

What if in the future, you look back on your past and remember how emotional it was; you're so thankful that you stayed alive and saw what was to come of life after you got help and you take your meds and you learnt positive copping methods and you can genuinely smile.

What if you grow older and have a lovely little house with a garden of herbs and tomatoes and glow-in-the-dark star stickers on your ceiling and matching cutlery and a pet, maybe a fish or a cat or a dog, who calms you or excites you and you have hanging lights in your house and rugs and a piggy bank for a rainy day and you could take naps sometimes.

What if we didn't have to wait.

User Profile: SilentInsects
SilentInsects September 20th, 2016

What if tomorrow is the day things start to get better?

1 reply
User Profile: 1Mobiusman2017
1Mobiusman2017 September 20th, 2016

@SilentInsects that's a good one. It is good because it is as true as it can be. Tomorrow is better, because WE have another chance at getting things a bit closer to right than wrong. I think of it being an opportunity to move that football down field a few more yards, or in my case in 2010, to run a few more miles to say I finished a marathon. But, I never would have done it without doing the daily work. I hated running most of the time. I did, even though I used to be a competitive 10k runner age 9-14. Running at 7:30pm until 11:30 was not fun. But it was a new day, tomorrow. And tomorrow yesterday seemed easy. I didn't realize it then but even though I cursed at the damn running, I had to do it. Why? Because I said first to myself I would. For me. To prove to me I could. I was 200 when I started training. 182 when I finished marathon. I hurt all over, but I knew tomorrow will be better because of something I did today.

load more
September 20th, 2016

I became a professional photographer and it became a career.😎👊🏻📷📸💸🖼

User Profile: Sequoia
Sequoia September 20th, 2016

What if the light that shines through leaves on a summer evening is all we had to see in this life.

User Profile: 1Mobiusman2017
1Mobiusman2017 September 20th, 2016

My years of ideas came to fruition and made us a ton of money so my sons could see the Redwoods and we all could goto Japan where we could see the Pikachu parade and they would lose their minds over it? 😊

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 September 20th, 2016

...i could b just like every other teen and just shove watever food i can get my hands on, in my mouth, w\o feeling: anxious, sick, fat or guilty?

i just wanna eat again w\o always overthinking it...! :'(

User Profile: Measuredbreath
Measuredbreath September 20th, 2016

Everything I've ever wanted and needed, I already have.

User Profile: SamanthaLikesHats
SamanthaLikesHats September 20th, 2016

What if MCR gets back together?!

User Profile: communicativeDime7325
communicativeDime7325 September 20th, 2016

What if I step aside through all this confusion and upheaval and trust God and I step aside obey Him and let God take the wheel of my life