Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your cry in the car song? 🚗🎶

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 July 4th, 2025

We all have that one song- the one that hits deep when emotions are running high. Maybe it’s during a late-night drive, a quiet moment alone, or just one of those days.

What’s your go-to song when you need a good cry?

olivia-rodrigo-sour.gif

The Night We Met by Lord Huron is that tune for me.

Ps. This prompt is stolen from a popular dating app, don't mind me haha.

153
User Profile: lightThinker79
lightThinker79 July 19th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 mine is I am not OK by Jelly Roll

User Profile: pinkfloydFan6226
pinkfloydFan6226 July 20th, 2025

I don't even drive, that's how pathetic I am 🤣

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 20th, 2025

@pinkfloydFan6226

I don't drive either lol 😆🤣😭

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 July 21st, 2025

@trueconfidant123

Today a surprising song came on 

Tom Petty - Wildflowers 🥹

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 23rd, 2025

@braindamag3

I learnt about him only a few days ago.

load more
User Profile: NatRoyall
NatRoyall July 21st, 2025

@trueconfidant123 'hold on' by chord Overstreet 

1 reply
User Profile: rainyForest5167
rainyForest5167 July 23rd, 2025

@NatRoyall that was the most played song on my feeling sad playlist a couple years ago

load more
User Profile: rainyForest5167
rainyForest5167 July 23rd, 2025

@trueconfidant123 For an angry cry, White Blank Page by Mumford and Sons. Tbh I don't know half the lyrics but it gives a sort of validating angry feelings vibe.

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 24th, 2025

@rainyForest5167

I have always believed that the melody matters more than the lyrics.

finally-someone-gets-it-stick-goldstein.gif

load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 July 24th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper. It makes me think about my ex-husband and how we used to be. Trying not to cry thinking about it! 

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 24th, 2025

@SelfCareMatters

sending-love.gif

load more
User Profile: JLWells
JLWells July 24th, 2025

Young at Heart by Frank Sinatra.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 24th, 2025
1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 1st

@mytwistedsoul

chick-pio.gif

load more
User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 July 25th, 2025

Although I think song by Ronnie Milsap was worn for a woman it tannings me of my deep love for my children “I wouldn’t have missed it for ‘the world.”

User Profile: imaginativeLemon6523
imaginativeLemon6523 July 25th, 2025