Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When I was little, I believed... [finish sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 15th, 2016

share!!

981
User Profile: AnxiouslyUndefined26
AnxiouslyUndefined26 June 16th, 2016

When I was little, I believed that the constellations in the night sky were there to protect me and try their hardest to keep me safe.

User Profile: Thatgjrl9816
Thatgjrl9816 June 16th, 2016

When I was little I used to believe that I could turn into a watermelon by swallowing the black seeds

User Profile: Measuredbreath
Measuredbreath June 16th, 2016

I would grow up, get married, have kids and look like a Sears catalog model.

User Profile: frothySmiles42
frothySmiles42 June 16th, 2016

When I was little, I believed the world to be a magical place world full of good hearted people

User Profile: FindingMyWildLove
FindingMyWildLove June 16th, 2016

Magic & happily ever afters.I still do but the magic is different & my happily ever after has altered. People are magic & I'm creating my happily ever after one day at a time. I

User Profile: YellowDaydream
YellowDaydream June 16th, 2016

@Laura I believed that using shampoo for a kind of hair could actually change your hair. Like if I used shampoo for curly hair, my hair would turn curly... I know... I was kinda stupid lol

Blame it on the commercials xD

User Profile: 2manychoices
2manychoices June 16th, 2016

Anything was possible

User Profile: SiriuslyAsh
SiriuslyAsh June 16th, 2016

When I was little, I believed that butterflies were actually pixies, like Tinkerbell. That's how my mom got me from being afraid of them.

User Profile: IAmDessy
IAmDessy June 16th, 2016

when I was little, I believed that college was free lol

User Profile: annmarie12
annmarie12 June 16th, 2016

When I was little I thought I'd never be sad and depressed and self harming I wish that was true. 😭😭😭