Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: Ang0125
Ang0125 July 16th, 2018

Hello my name is Angela I just joined last night Im looking forward to meeting people in the same stiuation as I am I have not seek any help or talk to anyone bout them so Im very new to this hope u all are having a great day

2 replies
User Profile: Nemo12
Nemo12 July 17th, 2018

@Ang0125 Hey!! Welcome :)

1 reply
User Profile: Ang0125
Ang0125 July 19th, 2018

@Nemo12

hello thank u

load more
User Profile: tidyCherry9188
tidyCherry9188 July 19th, 2018

@Ang0125 Hey, I'm new too! I was in your position 3 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago, I had no idea what was wrong with me. I've now been diagnosed with Depression and BPD. Many people say it's not good to put a name to it, and whilst my road is long to recover, it helps knowing where the starting line is. So, yeah I'd recommend going to your doctor, just to see. It's good to know there is help if we need it. smiley

load more
User Profile: unassumingApricot6110
unassumingApricot6110 July 18th, 2018

Hi! My name is Sara, ai'm really new to this, but excited to figure out how it works! As far as my family and friends know, I am the happiest most positive person you'd ever wish to meet...but in all honesty, I feel like crap and worthless on the inside most days, and it's exhausting trying to keep up the charade. I just keep plugging along like its all ok, but it'd actually be really nice to have some to talk to about how I really feel. Thank you all for being here and I can't wait to meet you all!

1 reply
User Profile: Sylviere
Sylviere July 18th, 2018

@unassumingApricot6110

we are all in the same boat. We put on a happy face and inside its just not happy. And your wondering whats happened. But its a symptom of depression so if we speak about it and give it light we can heal. We can learn from this but sometimes the lessons just hurt. Were not ready to face the music ......yet.

load more
User Profile: Sylviere
Sylviere July 18th, 2018

Hello to all!

very new here and still getting used to

this format but glad this exists. Not sure where to start.

yep I suffer from anxiety depression and codependency.

And you!😀

User Profile: impartialfig21
impartialfig21 July 18th, 2018

Hi everyone.. my name is rachael. I don

User Profile: brightCandi8509
brightCandi8509 July 18th, 2018

Hi everyone, I never knew this site existed. I'm glad there are so many listeners!

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe July 24th, 2018

@brightCandi8509

That's great! Welcome to 7 Cups :3 I hope you find the support you need here ^-^ If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask

load more
User Profile: NatBird
NatBird July 18th, 2018

Hi I'm @NatBird and this is my first post. I just joined because I've been struggling with anxiety, depression, and self-esteem.

User Profile: elnino1963
elnino1963 July 18th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

Hi💗

My name is Tracy, suffered with anxietyvandcdepression for too long. I believe connecting with people is one form of resolution 💗💗

I love music (another form of therapy) and dancing.

I am a good listener, but have a hectic life, so unlikely to be here consistently, but will try 💗💗💗

User Profile: hollykg
hollykg July 18th, 2018

hey everyone :) Im glad to be here and to offer support to anyone who needs it!

User Profile: oldgreymare68
oldgreymare68 July 18th, 2018

Hi. I'm oldgreymare68. I just joined this group and wanted to say hi.

User Profile: indigoWillow7690
indigoWillow7690 July 19th, 2018

Hey everyone! My name is Alexandria and I joined a few days ago. My goal here is to try and find ways to cope other than using my boyfriend as a crutch. Thank you to all of the listeners, moderators, therapists, and those behind the scenes who work to make this site possible. You are all amazing!