Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: tidyCherry9188
tidyCherry9188 July 19th, 2018

Hi, I'm new here. Recently been diagnosed with Depression and Borderline Personality Disorder. Trying to get better, trying to be strong. I feel like I'm holding on the bit of thread, called Hope. Anyway, this is the start of a very long journey and I'm hoping to find people who understand what I'm going through. It's difficult explaining to family and friends, so feel very isolated. Fingers crossed this site can help!

1 reply
User Profile: peachBirch7732
peachBirch7732 July 21st, 2018

@tidyCherry9188

im here to help youh

load more
User Profile: OOrange
OOrange July 19th, 2018

Hi,

I logged back to the site after a long time because I felt very lonely one night. The bot told me I should introduce myself so here I am. I don't really have any goal being on here, but I don't know, when I'm too down and having no one around, someone here can lend me an ear, and maybe when I'm in the mood, I can lend someone my ear too :]

Have a good day, 7cups people **

User Profile: SugarMoon34
SugarMoon34 July 19th, 2018

Hi! Im SugarMoon and i joined 7Cups as a listener recently but I also use the site as a member when i need support.

I am based in Scotland and am available most days from 7pm (GMT) till late.

Please feel free to send me a message and i'll respond as soon as I am available.

Take Care,

SugarMoon heart

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe July 24th, 2018

@SugarMoon34

Woo! Welcome to the community, we're glad to have you here ^-^

load more
User Profile: AlphaSirius7
AlphaSirius7 July 19th, 2018

How do I get out of the Los Angeles Community? I live over 500mi away from LA and while I think the extra support for people who live there is wonderful, it is useless for me. Please tell me how I get off of this community.

User Profile: BrightStar02
BrightStar02 July 19th, 2018

Hello everyone, I am both a listener and member here on 7 cups. I first joined as a member last year and about a week and a half ago as a listener. I still use my member account when I need support, but I love giving support to others as well. Feel free to message me, I'll try my best to get to you right away and give you the help/support you need :) <3

2 replies
User Profile: SugarMoon34
SugarMoon34 July 19th, 2018

@BrightStar02 welcome!

1 reply
User Profile: BrightStar02
BrightStar02 July 22nd, 2018

@SugarMoon34 thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: Amyboh82
Amyboh82 July 20th, 2018

Hi everyone. My name is Amy. I'm married with four girls. I'm in the Army National Guard. I've struggled with depression my whole life but I've always been able to push thru it. Since my mom passed two years ago I've kinda spiraled and can't get a grip on it like usual. I suffered a injury two months after mom passed and I'm in physical therapy right now. I have a crap ton of others issues but I think those have hit me the hardest. I feel broken, isolated, as if I could die tomorrow and noone would care. I have noone to talk to, no friends only aquaintances. Something has to give. I'm tired of feeling this way.

1 reply
User Profile: zenintheden83
zenintheden83 July 22nd, 2018

@Amyboh82

i Amy, Im new to tis site too. I just wanted to let you know, tat I know ow you feel. Im not a listener yet, but Im possitive you can find someone tat can listen to you. Take care :)

Ps Some of te letters on my keyboard dont work, sorry

load more
User Profile: thesunfrowns
thesunfrowns July 20th, 2018

My name's Dante. I'm 26, and I want to get better. I have issues with depression, self-esteem, and emotional regulation. I'm on the autism spectrum, and was in therapy for several years. I want to go back into therapy, but I'm just trying to get smaller things worked out first. My communication skills need work, but I want to work on interpersonal relationships and actually keeping friends.

One thing at a time.

User Profile: placidMoon8490
placidMoon8490 July 20th, 2018

Good morning everyone been on here just over a week now and finding it really helps in so many ways 👍

User Profile: placidMoon8490
placidMoon8490 July 20th, 2018

Hi everyone been on here just over a week now. Find it really helps and its great to be here

1 reply
User Profile: sunshineSoul83
sunshineSoul83 July 21st, 2018

@placidMoon8490 welcome! Happy to hear that!

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe July 24th, 2018

@placidMoon8490

That's great to hear! Welcome to the community :3

load more
User Profile: purpleLunch9162
purpleLunch9162 July 20th, 2018

Hi everyone. I am new here. I came here because I was in a 10 year (one and off) relationship but ended up being very toxic. I have tried to get over this person, and find myself unable to stop thinking about it, or what happened.I was hoping that coming here I could make a postive move towards being able to move on mentally.

1 reply
User Profile: sunshineSoul83
sunshineSoul83 July 21st, 2018

@purpleLunch9162 welcome to the community. I commend you on taking this big step!

load more