Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: affectionateMango8107
affectionateMango8107 July 21st, 2018

hi i'm eli, i have just joined and i hope i will like it here

1 reply
User Profile: sunshineSoul83
sunshineSoul83 July 21st, 2018

@affectionateMango8107 Welcome Eli!

load more
User Profile: BrokenBee1317
BrokenBee1317 July 21st, 2018

Hey there!
My name is Eli! This is my second account here on 7cups but I got logged out of my old one a long, long while ago and thus, I forgot my password.

I love music, acting, writing, and animals. I also love meeting new people. So, I am happy to meet you all and very grateful to be here xD
Lots of love
-E

1 reply
User Profile: placidMoon8490
placidMoon8490 July 21st, 2018

@littleCake9346 Welcome back Eli

load more
User Profile: laundryghost
laundryghost July 21st, 2018

hi! i'm el and i'm having trouble managing my emotions without accidentally offloading on friends. i made one of mine very upset over the past month or so and i'm not sure we're friends anymore. it's hitting me hard. i'm hoping that joining a therapy-related group will help me with this. nice to meet you all.

1 reply
User Profile: Need2findMe
Need2findMe July 22nd, 2018

@laundryghost

I have done that too. Then, because of the negative reaction I got, I shut down completely. Alot happened between now and then. It's always good to vent, but some people don't have the capacity to listen. Writing things down can help. Write it down and give it 24 hours. Reread it. Try to understand the situation. Don't place blame, don't ask why, don't imagine ways it could have gone or what you could ha e changed. Just understand it. Sometimes being overwhelmed stops us from seeing the big picture.

load more
User Profile: peachBirch7732
peachBirch7732 July 21st, 2018

Hello

What can I help woth

User Profile: calmPeace99
calmPeace99 July 21st, 2018

Hello!

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe July 24th, 2018

@calmPeace99

Heya! Welcome to 7 Cups :3

load more
User Profile: WhimsicalOcean65
WhimsicalOcean65 July 21st, 2018

Hi there! I joined as a listener because I found it was very helpful as a member. I enjoy listening now too because it gives good perspectives and helps me understand myself better. 7 Cups is really life-changing.

Thanks for being here 7 Cups :)

User Profile: MakeLoveNotWalls
MakeLoveNotWalls July 21st, 2018

Hello! I very recently joined 7cups and I'm here for anxiety and stress/worry related things. I put too much of my emotional baggage onto my friends so I figured I should find a new place to vent lol. I'm a closeted homosexual and...yeah! I think that's it! I'm here to get some guidance on what to do about basically everything.

1 reply
User Profile: piercetheaiden
piercetheaiden July 22nd, 2018

@MakeLoveNotWalls

Hello and welcome to 7cups! If you ever need any support or have any questions about 7cups, I am here for you! heart

load more
User Profile: dontaskmyname1231
dontaskmyname1231 July 22nd, 2018

hi i

User Profile: destryed
destryed July 22nd, 2018

Yo

i'm not that good to introduction
i came here to talk because i kinda need that?
got diag with dissociative identity disorder, post traumatict stress disorder, borderline personality disorder and psychosis
i no longer have a psy but i have a therapist that doesn't know anything about my DID and idk why i didn't tell her

but yeah

idk

bye

User Profile: anxiousavocado
anxiousavocado July 22nd, 2018

Hi! I'm Pearl. Often, when I'm upset and stressed, I have tried this app as a member. It never seemed to work for me. However, I found talking to others and helping them with their problems makes me happy and helps my irl social skills. -🍓