Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: WWOMelon
WWOMelon July 22nd, 2018

Hiii. I joined yesterday for a few reasons. I have both anxiety and depression and I've nearly committed suicide before. I'm much better than a was a few months ago, and I'm still getting better. I'm here to make sure that it never gets that bad again. I also used to regularly self-harm, so I'm hoping to find some good alternatives here. I'm too anxious to enter a group chat as of now, so instead I'll just hang around the forums :)

User Profile: Jealousy1974
Jealousy1974 July 22nd, 2018

Hi ya'll, I want to get past being cheated on in my last marrage, so I can deal with the trust issues and jealousy that I have in my new reltionship.

User Profile: SweetT40
SweetT40 July 22nd, 2018

Hello everyone. Nice to be here. Going through cptsd, anxiety, and depression. Taking one day at a time.surprise

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe July 24th, 2018

@SweetT40

One day at a time - what a great motto! Welcome to 7 Cups lovely :3

load more
User Profile: decisiveCat8237
decisiveCat8237 July 22nd, 2018

Hey

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe July 24th, 2018

@decisiveCat8237

Hello! Welcome to the 7 Cups community :3

load more
User Profile: GreatListeners
GreatListeners July 23rd, 2018

Hi everyone! I joined recently and Im looking forward to getting to know everybody and make some friends! Im based in the UK but often travel overseas too for work.

I have experience in a wide range of topics and cant wait to help out people as a listener.

Im always happy to chat! 😊

3 replies
User Profile: NotWithItToday
NotWithItToday July 23rd, 2018

@GreatListeners

Are you the only one here?

User Profile: Pinkarya
Pinkarya July 23rd, 2018

@GreatListeners

Welcome to 7 cups! We are happy to have you here :)

User Profile: Wren007
Wren007 July 25th, 2018

@GreatListeners Welcome fellow traveler! Great to have you here 😊

User Profile: mino10
mino10 July 27th, 2018

@GreatListeners

hi welcome to the family we are happy to welcome another person who is willing to help other people thanks for joining

load more
User Profile: SaltPepperOliveoil
SaltPepperOliveoil July 23rd, 2018

Hi to all new listeners, hope you all doing well !

User Profile: ListeningMar
ListeningMar July 23rd, 2018

Hello :)

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe July 24th, 2018

@ListeningMar

Heya! Welcome to 7 cups! I hope you're doing well :3

load more
User Profile: elle1436
elle1436 July 23rd, 2018

Hello. I just joined recently, and I'm looking foward to making some friends and stuff :)

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe July 24th, 2018

@elle1436

Heya! Welcome to 7 cups :3 I'm always around if you'd like to talk ^-^

load more
User Profile: scarletWheel8308
scarletWheel8308 July 23rd, 2018

Hi! I

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe July 24th, 2018

@scarletWheel8308

Wooo! Welcome to the community :3 I hope you find the support you need here ^-^

load more
User Profile: OblivionStormer
OblivionStormer July 23rd, 2018

Hey , i joined two weeks ago , i love music , especially indie pop , i'm here because i'm a quite weird dreamer , and no one mostly understands me 🤣 , so i have absolutley no support when i'm down or depressed , but this place is quite awesome

2 replies
User Profile: WMi
WMi July 23rd, 2018

@OblivionStormer hello and welcome :)

User Profile: Myrtus
Myrtus July 25th, 2018

@OblivionStormer welcome! Im so happy to see you here! If you ever need someone to talk to, message me, pr any other listener, anytime!

load more