Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: Ellie0405
Ellie0405 July 24th, 2018

Hello and thank you for this website, Noni wanted me to say hi so

HI!

im looking for listeners, however, I can listen to you too

its all about connection

kind regards,

Ellie

2 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe July 24th, 2018

@Ellie0405

Heya! Welcome to 7 cups :3 I see you've already met our wonderful Noni! I hope you are doing well ^-^

User Profile: placidMoon8490
placidMoon8490 July 26th, 2018

@Ellie0405. Welcome Ellie

load more
User Profile: MiaBia
MiaBia July 24th, 2018

Hello everyone! My name is Mia and I joined 7cups on July 18th. I love to sketch, travel, and write! I love watching different shows and movies. My favorite movies are Star Wars, Marvel, and Harry Potter (Proud Hufflepuff here!). I just got into Steven Universe and I love binging The Office. I watch YouTube as well, so don't surprised if I make Vine, Jacksepticeye, or Markiplier references.

I have moderate to severe depression and social, generalized, and insomnia induced anxiety. I also have low self-esteem and I am very negatively self-critical. I hope to sort out a lot of the things that are going on and live life at it's fullest! I can't wait to meet you all!! <3

1 reply
User Profile: Wren007
Wren007 July 25th, 2018

@MiaBia Hey Mia 😊 Welcome 🙌🏻🎉💕

load more
User Profile: 7Rae13
7Rae13 July 24th, 2018

Hi everyone. I was having a bad week, so I decided to get some help and here I am. Yep.

User Profile: heartonsleeve
heartonsleeve July 25th, 2018

Hi everyone! so far loving the app, the daily paths to complete. theres a lot to navigate through but getting the hang of it. Look forward to making myself a better person through 7cups. ☺️

User Profile: generousKiwi6895
generousKiwi6895 July 25th, 2018

Hello! I am glad to be a part of this community.

1 reply
User Profile: lightBalloon7742
lightBalloon7742 July 25th, 2018

@generousKiwi6895 Me too

load more
User Profile: thetys
thetys July 25th, 2018

Hey everyone. I joined a couple of days ago and so far have only been talking to the therapist I was matched with, but I want to try and get involved in the community here too.

User Profile: Wren007
Wren007 July 25th, 2018

Hey, Im Wren 😊

Joined here in June ‘18 ...or whenever it was ...as a member and really grateful to be part of this community of beautiful ppl. I cant believe Im saying this, but Im an old soul...so ancient I should be a crypt creeper, but forever 14yo at heart. Cornnnnyyyyyyy! Anyway, thought Id say hello in the newbie pad...

*brings enormous bouncy castle to share🙌🏻*

User Profile: sensitiveAcai5466
sensitiveAcai5466 July 26th, 2018

Hello all! Let

User Profile: MusicHope
MusicHope July 26th, 2018

Hi. I just joined and still trying to figure out how to get around this website. Um I don't know what to say.. thanks

User Profile: radiantPalm42
radiantPalm42 July 26th, 2018

New on here - done my first conversation. Was a little odd, but enjoyed helping people