Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: Rattpack14
Rattpack14 July 13th, 2018

Hi mi Lewis Im from Scotland Im new (like 3mis ago) and dont rly have a clue how this site works tbh 😂 but I thought it sounded like a good way to reach out about problems and personal struggles so Im hopeful

User Profile: 1Lotusflower
1Lotusflower July 13th, 2018

Hi Tina and Lewis-great to have you here: ) I joined less than a week ago-it has been a very awesome experience to share with so many people around the world. I am so happy you are here too -welcome: )

User Profile: carefulKite8433
carefulKite8433 July 13th, 2018

HI, I am new and I am looking for long term support for depression, PTSD and breakups, if there are any listeners out there for long term support and commitment with me then it would be appreciated. I am a girl.

User Profile: JLarissaNowhere256
JLarissaNowhere256 July 13th, 2018

Hello I am Larissa. I joined a few days ago.

User Profile: Snpunjabi
Snpunjabi July 13th, 2018

Hi I'm Snpunjabi .I've been here for a few days now and I'm amazed at the kind of help available. I try my bit by being a good listener. Wanted to say hello to this wonderful place

User Profile: ChocoPie28
ChocoPie28 July 13th, 2018

Hi everyone, I'm Pia from Indonesia. I joined an hour ago. Nice to meet you here :)

User Profile: purpleShip170
purpleShip170 July 13th, 2018

Hi everyone. I have visited this forum many times via Google search results and just now am deciding to make an account and participate a little. I'm a super low point mentally, not so much in my life as I'm in school and have a job, but mentally I feel drained and done. So I thought it'd be healthy to connect with some others at this point.

Looking forward to talking with people!

User Profile: YodasPerfectCircle8
YodasPerfectCircle8 July 13th, 2018

Hello It havent been that long since Ive joined 7cups but I already made it a part of my daily routine. I am here to share and learn more about myself and life. I believe we are all reflections of each other

User Profile: KingJJsDisciple
KingJJsDisciple July 14th, 2018

User Profile: Pasteia
Pasteia July 14th, 2018

Hello 7cups peeps! I'm so glad I found this place as I very enjoy supporting other people and listening to them. I've only been here a short while but here's to many more to come! heart