Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in July 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 1st, 2018

Ello, Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Do not feel shy, say "Hello!!" and what do you love to do?

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community.

Let me introduce myself-

Hello, my name is Obs. I love playing chess, writing, cooking and driving.

Now it is your turn!! heart

254
User Profile: Ging3r11
Ging3r11 July 14th, 2018

Hello! I joined 7 Cups about three days ago. Being a caring ear for others struggles has been really helping me through my own problems, and Im happy to have found people who are kind and ready to heal.

User Profile: AshBlue
AshBlue July 14th, 2018

Hi! Just call me with AshBlue, and i'm from Indonesia. I'd used to be "my friends' ears", bcs i love to listen to their burdens -without giving any advice- so i was excited with 7cups concept and joined as a listener right at the time i found this.

User Profile: MBence
MBence July 14th, 2018

Greetings. I have joined this site in the hopes of finding some spiritual/emotional support. Ever since my breakup in 2016, I felt alone, isolated, depressed, even when around friends. For every happy couple I saw, I got angrier and sadder. But the hole I dug for myself is about to be outgrown. I've only now began to take the first steps, but my past still haunts me, and the scars in my heart and soul run deep. It's time I finally mend them and go on with my life. We only get one, after all. I want it back. Thanks to all in advance.

User Profile: Avicularia
Avicularia July 14th, 2018

Hi! I'm Avi and from Germany. I've considered making an account here for quite some time and finally did it today. I will hopefully be starting therapy soon, but because I still have to wait until October, I thought it might help me a lot to look for support here. I love music (everything from Folk Death Metal to Dark Cabaret), mythology, spiders and good fantasy novels.

User Profile: JeanaGriz91
JeanaGriz91 July 15th, 2018

Hi everyone, Im JeanaGriz91, this is my first post in 7 cup. Im happy that 7 cup has so many listener, therapy, and group chat as well as private chat. What I like the most is the steps it gives to do which helps me release my worries and relieve stress.

1 reply
User Profile: Helping2findaway
Helping2findaway July 19th, 2018

hi there > :) Welcome to 7cups :)@JeanaGriz91

load more
User Profile: placidMoon8490
placidMoon8490 July 15th, 2018

Good morning everyone only on here a few days just remember If your going through hell Keep going x

1 reply
User Profile: Helping2findaway
Helping2findaway July 19th, 2018

hi there :) welcome to 7cups and thanks for sharing those words of encouragement @placidMoon8490

load more
User Profile: kindhearted40
kindhearted40 July 15th, 2018

Hey everyone! I am a new listener in the community, hope to help the distressed along with all of your support!!

User Profile: Barsoombold
Barsoombold July 15th, 2018

Hii guys ... Good to b there in 7 cups.. I m happy that i found such website... Its lovely to so many ppl here are really helps other .. Tats jux gr8 💓

User Profile: AppleTeaxox
AppleTeaxox July 15th, 2018

Heyo! :D

Just joined today because of a recommendationfrom a friend, seems pretty cool here so far wink

User Profile: Ellie0405
Ellie0405 July 15th, 2018

Didn't know about this group, I think it's great !

If you ever want to talk or chat I'm here xxxx

Ellie

from Amsterdam

efbooy@hotmail.com