Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in June 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver June 1st, 2018

Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

New to the 7Cups Community in June 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

Click Here to take the steps to use 7Cups and explore!!

88
User Profile: KurtCups711
KurtCups711 June 16th, 2018

Hello Everyone,

Glad to be here, and eager to get to know everyone.

Kurt

User Profile: Barneybubs
Barneybubs June 16th, 2018

Hello all!

User Profile: inventiveHemlock3222
inventiveHemlock3222 June 17th, 2018

HI everyone,

New here.. Just feeling like I need a place to be okay with what's going on for me. Hoping to find some comfot and support.

Thanks...even if you don't anything about me!

User Profile: SuperSandi
SuperSandi June 18th, 2018

Hello! I am new here as a listener and I am looking forward to learning how I can better help people and educating myself as well. yes

User Profile: resourcefulCity8323
resourcefulCity8323 June 19th, 2018

Hello.

I joined kind of on accident, by stumbling through the Googling process of "what can I do?" And I found this.

I also live in an area where mental health care is limited. I have been through the counseling process before, and found that the help available in my area is.. not great. I have some horror stories about that. (Is it possible that counseling can make things worse?!)

Currently struggling with cyclical depression that's been showing it's face to me since I was about 12 or 13; Mental illness is in my blood. I'm also having some anger problems. :/ I HATE BEING DEPRESSED, right?

Life is just really hard right now. Sometimes it seems like everyone but me just "gets it" and I'm the only one on the outside, trying to fight and failing. Quiet kid, intelligent. "Normal" counseling has never worked for me. I once convinced a counselor I couldn't tie my shoes. It wasn't hard. Anyway, yeah. I really really hope this can help me. Hope. Trying to see the light. Trying so hard. I've finally realized I absolutely cannot do this by myself. Sensitivity and stubborness is probably not a winning combination. :P Trying to let down my walls.

Thanks for reading, guys. Bless you all.

:)

User Profile: amusingFig42
amusingFig42 June 22nd, 2018

Hi Im new dont know what to say but I would like to talk with someone about anything

User Profile: Brennmoor45
Brennmoor45 June 22nd, 2018

Hi, guys! I'm dealing with anxiety and depression issues that I've been treating with meds (and therapy on and off) for about 3 years. Sometimes I feel like my management skills are great, and sometimes...not so much.

I'm glad to meet you and get to know you. I love that 7 cups is a place that's very open and encouraging to those of us dealing with mental wellness issues.

Sending lots of love and good vibes everyone's way. heart

User Profile: earlgrey121
earlgrey121 June 22nd, 2018

Hello everyone! New here :)

User Profile: lightedWay2001
lightedWay2001 June 23rd, 2018

Hello everyone. I decided to make a member account after years of having a listening one. I'm going through a trying time in my life, and my hope is this wonderful community can help me now. For once, I won't be the one listening. My hope is that it goes well, and it will be educational towards helping other members in the future. :)

User Profile: limegreenClementine8458
limegreenClementine8458 June 25th, 2018

Hello! It's nice to meet all of you :)

I'm new to this whole thing, and to be completely honest, I don't know what's going on, but I want to try and fix things. I'm very nervous (even though I love meeting people and like to socialize) and I am very high stress. My relationships are the hardest thing in my life, specifically the romantic ones. I'm sure I'm not alone, and I hope to be able to read what others have to say, learn more about myself, and get to know some people, maybe even help others.

I'm sure you are are lovely people, and it's a pleasure to be in a community. Thank you and I hope the rest of your day is nice <3