Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the 7Cups Community in June 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver June 1st, 2018

Welcome to 7Cups Community!!

New to the 7Cups Community in June 2018? Say, "Hello" & get to know others who joined this month too!!

Click Here to take the steps to use 7Cups and explore!!

88
User Profile: easyDay8660
easyDay8660 June 29th, 2018

Hello I am Georgi. Just recently separated from the father of my baby and is affecting me. I need to be ok for my daughter as he is not very supportive

User Profile: TammiRiderLCSW
TammiRiderLCSW June 30th, 2018

Hello Everyone! I am a new therapist on 7 Cups. I'm excited to participate on this amazing support platform! Tammi Rider smiley

User Profile: LoneCentaur
LoneCentaur June 30th, 2018

Hello there.

Im Jay. I

User Profile: lwill74
lwill74 June 30th, 2018

Hello. I found out about 7 Cups at the NAMI Convention. Hoping to learn something here.

User Profile: 010Charles101
010Charles101 July 1st, 2018

Greetings,

I must say this a very intriguing website and I look forward to exploring it.

A lot of potential for growth here.

User Profile: lostmarshmallow
lostmarshmallow July 2nd, 2018

hello, i decided to join 7cups because lately ive been dealing with social anxiety, panic attack problems, and lonliness. anyway, besides all that negative stuff, i enjoy listening to music, lighting candles, playing ukulele, books, and drawing things. twould be a pleasure talking to you all :^)