I have Borderline illness and I am having issues thinking people are intentionally wrecking my life. Anything I can do to help stop this?

Michael Hofrath, Ph.D. Candidate

The only way to the other side of pain is to walk through it rather than around it. Life is a continual journey. Sometimes we get stuck. I will help you get unstuck!

Anonymous
Hey love, how are you?❤️ Having a fear of abandonment which is one of the major symptom of borderline personality disorder and this leads to having the constant fear and overthinking about people actions towards us and how they react. One off converstation and the spiraling starts and it is endless. But this is something you can overcome, there are various ways like dialectical behaviour and cognitive behaviour therapy and some ways and techniques with which you can learn to trust better and let people in your life without the fear of being left alone after them wrecking your life being there. And as a person who understand personally how this feels let people in if they haven’t given you any reason to not trust them, trust me sometimes it gets very lonely and having and trusting people around you just for today is enough and will help you, Take it one day at a time❤️ Take care and be safe❤️