Am I too young to know my sexuality? I think I'm bisexual but my mom thinks I'm too young to know for sure and that I won't end up being bi when I'm older.

Dominecaa White, LPC

Emotional challenges take a toll on who we are and can limit us from being our best. My desire is to help all clients experience freedom from emotional bondage.

There's no right or wrong age to know your sexuality. Some discover it earlier, some need more time. But you're never to young to know - in fact, no one tells straight kids they're too young to know, it's a stereotype that people only apply to non-straight people. Our orientation is nothing more than what we feel we are, so if you feel you're bi, that's who you are, whatever your age is. If later you'll feel different, you can identify with something different, but you should be free to identify with whatever feels like you now. And after all, there's no reason why you should feel different later, you're perfectly capable of understanding who you are now. There's no such things as too young.
Clarisse29
well sexuality is something we are all born with. some of us realise who we are sooner in life and other later. sexuality also is a matter of sheer experiment and although you might have a clear idea as to who you are, your experiences may sometimes have the ability to change them. so keep experimenting ! and after a while and a few experiments, you will be much more confident about who you are and what you identify as :) maybe this is what your mom means when she says you’re too young to know your sexuality. maybe she just wants you to be 100% sure and so she asked you to experiment but in a different way, not phrasing it absolutely blandly.