I've always thought of myself as a heterosexual until a few months ago, I'm 15, female and have a boyfriend but don't feel any sexual desire for him. I've started feeling attracted to girls?

Deane Rain Marie, LMFT

I take a holistic approach in working with eating disorders, mood disorders, relationships, and the LGBTQ community. I use EMDR, Dreamwork, Stories, CBT and Cinema therapy.

TaranWanderer
I know it can be confusing, but it's perfectly normal to have your feelings of sexual attraction change through your life! This sounds like something that is worth thinking more over, and understanding what you're feeling a bit better. And, if you think it would be beneficial, it might be nice to talk to your boyfriend about your feelings, and what it means for both of you. You both deserve to be in a happy and fulfilled relationship. Most importantly, I think it's good to remember that you're still young and it's completely normal to spend some time to figure things out :) It's not a race, and you can take your time, and do what's right for you.
Anonymous
February 22nd, 2018 2:59am
It is possible that you are lesbian or could be bisexual. Either way is ok. Love, Getrude
violin1235
This is tough. When I was realizing I was bi I was dating a man. I personally had an honest conversation with my partner so we were both on the same page. If you have a honest conversation everything is in the open and you can go forward from there, and I know I felt absolutely miserable until that was done. Good luck.