Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What can I do if I think I am pregnant but cannot buy a pregnancy test because I'm underage?

6 Answers
Last Updated: 08/06/2018 at 2:14am
1 Tip to Feel Better
Moderated by

Smita Joshi, BA Psychology / MA / Advanced EFT Practitioner


I am empathetic with my Clients going through emotional overwhelm and passionate in helping them. I am supportive, openminded & interactive in helping my clients.

Top Rated Answers
November 13th, 2016 12:24am
If you cannot tell your parents then it would be best for you to find another adult that you think that you can trust such as a teacher, an older friend, or a friends parent.
November 19th, 2016 5:21am
I'm fairly sure you can buy a pregnancy test at any age - you just walk into the store, take it to the counter, and buy it. You might get a crappy face thrown at you for your age buying it, but I'd think that's about it. I also second what the first person said - find someone that's an adult that you trust and tell them about it if you feel comfortable/need to vent about it. While it's great to talk about it to your own friends, it's good to have an adults viewpoint on it all as well.
November 22nd, 2016 10:57pm
The best thing you can do in a situation like that is to go to the health department in your town. They will help you there.
August 6th, 2018 2:14am
You can walk-in to most clinics. They aren’t allowed to break confidentiality, so need to worry about them sharing your information.
March 28th, 2018 7:45pm
I dont know what country you reside In, but a pregnancy test can be bought over the counter by anyone, at any age, and for whatever Reason... (In the United States that Is), If you live In the US, and are facing this problem, know this is not typical... You would need to provide more details In order for me to give more help, But know your community health center, or community women's health center can help you out! Just as well a trusted adult can help you out, so dont be afraid to reach out for help! :)
June 25th, 2018 2:06am
You should talk to either a parent or a counselor or any other adult that you trust. Do it as soon as possible