Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

35+ Where is everybody?

User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 September 3rd, 2022

35 & Over sub-community

Is there anybody out there? Hello hello hello *echo* Where is everybody? I'm bored and lonely 😔

427
User Profile: adventurousDime5780
adventurousDime5780 December 24th, 2022

@SweetPea321 Hey!

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP December 27th, 2022

Ahoy there! Who be Heyin' at ol Cap'n Pea?

load more
User Profile: dmannshow
dmannshow December 26th, 2022

Hello sweet pea. Are you doing ok?

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP December 27th, 2022

Hi @dmannshow I'm ok, thanks. My kid is driving me crazy and we still have another week of the holiday break at home together. Help!

load more
User Profile: understandingCake6503
understandingCake6503 December 27th, 2022

Hi

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP December 28th, 2022

I have an entire stash of mini Milky Ways. What do you bring to the table, my friend?

load more
User Profile: XxKetchupxX312
XxKetchupxX312 December 28th, 2022

@SweetPea321

Hey Hey! i hear you, Im coming! *echo* *runs* Hey im here i brought food and hot chocolate🤗😋😊

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP December 28th, 2022

You are my hero, yes! 🍵

load more
User Profile: Brookbrookhere
Brookbrookhere December 28th, 2022

@SweetPea32

you just made a new friend

me!

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP December 28th, 2022

Cool! Are we gonna have a sleepover, do each other's hair and talk about guys?

load more
User Profile: majesticPeace8754
majesticPeace8754 December 31st, 2022

Hi there, all the best

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP December 31st, 2022

Thank you and a happy new year to you! 🙂

load more
User Profile: naturalFriend1990
naturalFriend1990 December 31st, 2022

Hi

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP December 31st, 2022

Happy New Year, natural Friend 🤗

load more
User Profile: naturalPomegranate219
naturalPomegranate219 December 31st, 2022

@SweetPea321 Hello! I hope you are doing well. Happy New Year btw

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP December 31st, 2022

Thanks, Im doing alright. Happy New Year!!

1 reply
load more
load more
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP December 31st, 2022

Happy New Year to All! 🎊✨️ May 2023 bring us peace of mind and winning lottery tickets. At least a scratch off ticket winner 🥂

Seriously...I never win. It would be nice. Heck, even to find a 20 dollar bill on the street would be fun. I was gonna say a 10 dollar bill, but you know...inflation 🤷‍♀️

3 replies
User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 January 1st, 2023

@SweetPea321 A winning lottery ticket woul be nice! Happy New Year!

User Profile: heeno
heeno January 1st, 2023

Happy New Year ! Oh God, the inflation is real. I hope you still find a dollar or so thought, haha.

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 2nd, 2023

I don't think I'd bend over for a single dollar. It would have to at least be a ten with the price of everything being so high. Even our dollar store has increased the prices to $1.25. Can't get much for a dollar anymore.

load more
load more
User Profile: sadam9924
sadam9924 January 6th, 2023

@SweetPea321

Me too!!

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 7th, 2023

Mr. Me Too!

https://youtu.be/FFZj_Srj4eU

You reminded me of this song lol.

load more