Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you regret you should have known earlier in life?

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty February 11th, 2025

Tell meeee!!!!

72
User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 February 23rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Not to stay in verbal relationships I should of asked for  help from family 

User Profile: Jazz541
Jazz541 February 24th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

that no one will or ever love you the way you love yourself, self awareness positivity and kindness are essential to everyday healthy living

User Profile: STheBlue
STheBlue March 2nd, 2025

Wife's mental instability... Clearly...

User Profile: shyRaspberries161
shyRaspberries161 March 3rd, 2025

1.Being too nice and letting things go that I shouldn’t 2. Rushing for a better Life and things in my 20s ( Realizing that I have a whole life ahead of me )

User Profile: amusingSummer8989
amusingSummer8989 March 3rd, 2025

You must love yourself first before you could love others.

User Profile: BadSandwich7
BadSandwich7 March 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Gee, where do I begin? Well if nothing else, it should have been advising me NOT to marry a single mom of 2. Biggest mistake I ever made. The kids were NEVER gonna look at me as their father. And basically you're a familial supplement. There's a duality of relationships in this. One with your spouse and one with the kids. However, her relationship with the kids overshadows the relationship with you. Obviously, no mother is gonna take up with you over her own kids. So you'll always be left out in the cold. IT'S NO GOOD. You don't have any sense of parental authority. It's a joke. So I would advise anybody against it.

1 reply
User Profile: BadSandwich7
BadSandwich7 March 3rd, 2025

@BadSandwich7 Oh incidentally we split up(thank God)almost 4 years ago.

load more
User Profile: FaithMonk9473
FaithMonk9473 March 4th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

I regret leaving my job. I was leading a happy life back then. I should have been content in my life. Counting the stars, I lost the moon.

User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat March 4th, 2025

I wish I had known I could talk about what was wrong.  I wish I had known that I could have gotten help.


User Profile: methewonderful
methewonderful March 4th, 2025

life

User Profile: navyPerson9014
navyPerson9014 April 1st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty that those that should and claim to love you are the first to hurt you.  You're alone when you come, you're alone when you go and every second in between.  I don't belong. And patience runs very thin when awaiting an end.