Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you regret you should have known earlier in life?

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty February 11th, 2025

Tell meeee!!!!

72
User Profile: EmberShard
EmberShard April 1st, 2025

Healthy boundaries

User Profile: PeacefulToaster222
PeacefulToaster222 April 1st, 2025

Search History

User Profile: Michael205
Michael205 April 1st, 2025

I wish I knew self love was so important to my happiness in life rather than being harsh on myself to reach perfectionist standards.

If I knew that and knew that mental health exists then I would have enjoyed my youth more in my 20s.

I regret not putting myself out there more making friends and getting myself a romantic partner. I was hot enough to find a date at university yet my mental health was too trash to handle dating :(

User Profile: lavenderMaple4
lavenderMaple4 April 2nd, 2025

Youuu tellll usss!!!! Ummm I’d say… my regret is….. I dunno! I don’t have one. But if I had a mini me then I’d teach them stuff to be better.

What’s yours!!

User Profile: BabarUetian
BabarUetian April 2nd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty I wish I had realized earlier that happiness comes more from the people you surround yourself with than from achievements or material success. Time spent with the right person is more valuable than anything else.


User Profile: Modestcity0000
Modestcity0000 April 2nd, 2025

Don't fall in love with the wrong person

User Profile: lavenderMaple4
lavenderMaple4 April 3rd, 2025

Telllllll uuuuuuss!!!!!

User Profile: Tiablue28
Tiablue28 April 3rd, 2025

That no matter what you do to give your heart and be kind that your kindness will always be taken for weakness no one will ever respect you no matter how much you give my heart can literally stop beating right now and it wouldn’t matter how much of my heart that I gave.

User Profile: zeetee17
zeetee17 April 3rd, 2025

Don't ignore red flags. Listen to your gut and get out before you get hurt.

User Profile: zeetee17
zeetee17 April 3rd, 2025

Don't ignore red flags. Listen to your gut and get out before you get hurt.