Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your bucket list for 2025. What you gonna learn, achieve and looking forward to being grateful for?

User Profile: loveisbless
loveisbless March 9th, 2025

Hi All,


I am 37. Call me Angel. Looking for some genuine friends. May be will start with a genuine thread.


2025 I want to focus being healthy.

Achieve certain weight.

Create and follow a healthy life style .

Want to create a positive support system around me.


Focus is on me. End of the year I will have a lot of things to be greatfuk for.


Tell me about yours.

Happy day ahead ....

19
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 9th, 2025

@loveisbless

Super proud of you for wanting to show up for your goals and yourself, Angel! 💛

My goals are similar, focusing on a better mental, physical health, overall wellbeing! 🌻

cheering-cute.gif

User Profile: csoldiersmarch
csoldiersmarch March 9th, 2025

Nice work on committing because I know that’s a good running start. It’s good to hear. I’m grateful for the chance to collaborate.


With so much of life thrusting itself into me with its demands, want to “sharpen the saw,” as one author put it. In reference to health and exercise, etc, how is it we keep throwing our unhealthy, out of shape (in my case) selves into “sawing” with a dull blade that will only cut by if it’s by accident? 😂


Yes, I’m with you all. I want to eat right, exercise, and get plenty of rest. What does that look like? All I want for thus goal as a result is to be with nutrition, fit, and rested. How do I get there?🤷‍♂️🤔




User Profile: loveisbless
loveisbless OP March 9th, 2025

May be we can start right what we did today towards our goal?


I did 30 minutes exercise today.

Gratitude meditation today.




1 reply
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 10th, 2025

@loveisbless nice to meet you 😊 I'm Amanda, I just want 2025 to be stress free, I had an awful 2024 and the start of this year has been tough so far. I want to dance more, read more, live in the present moment more, worry less and tell myself that I am worth taking care of and not feeling guilty about it 😊♥️

User Profile: csoldiersmarch
csoldiersmarch March 10th, 2025

at bedtime, I was in bed. Hope that gets me a little healthier 😊

User Profile: YorubaAngel
YorubaAngel March 10th, 2025

🫂

User Profile: loveisbless
loveisbless OP March 12th, 2025

Hi lovely people,


So good to see some small yet great steps everyone is taking to help " themselves".


Yes we are the ones who can uplift us. We are the ones who can support our body, mind and soul ❤️ ❤️ ❤️


I making sure to finish my exercises everyday

Gratitude meditation

Drinking 9 glasses water

User Profile: thepivotyear2025
thepivotyear2025 March 13th, 2025

@loveisbless

 I’m also 37. Similar goals but the biggest one is to stand up to for myself from the bullies in my family. My husband has become the biggest one  so I want to continue standing up for myself even if he doesn’t like it and take it day by day. 


I’ve been riding a stationary bike daily and it really has made me feel better. Music also was a big part of me and I’m making sure music is part of my daily routine too. 

1 reply
User Profile: loveisbless
loveisbless OP March 14th, 2025

Wowww congrats .. That's really a big step.


That was my aim last year.


I do have some toxic family members. I can't cut them out of my life yet I want to maintain the relationships.

I learned how to set boundaries. How to minimise the communication. How to create my safe place / happy place, so when they bully me how quickly I can recover from it.

How I don't throw that negative energy into my safe zone people .


In simple language family is our first goto people but unfortunately not every family member doesn't fall in that category of ideal definition of " family".


Very hard to accept but making very conscious effort to respond rather than react.

load more
User Profile: MD0713
MD0713 March 14th, 2025

@loveisbless im going to pick and begin university, pick which parent im going to live with, and learn how to make those decisions 

User Profile: Uncertain20
Uncertain20 March 15th, 2025

Same Age, same goal. Good luck for both of us.