Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your bucket list for 2025. What you gonna learn, achieve and looking forward to being grateful for?

User Profile: loveisbless
loveisbless March 9th, 2025

Hi All,


I am 37. Call me Angel. Looking for some genuine friends. May be will start with a genuine thread.


2025 I want to focus being healthy.

Achieve certain weight.

Create and follow a healthy life style .

Want to create a positive support system around me.


Focus is on me. End of the year I will have a lot of things to be greatfuk for.


Tell me about yours.

Happy day ahead ....

19
User Profile: CocoaTempleton
CocoaTempleton March 16th, 2025

@loveisbless

for me, its being able to drive. ive been in uni since 14 and its kind of embarressing having my mom pick me up and take me every day lol im finally 16 but itll be a few months before i can take my second stage of the license to be able to drive alone 

User Profile: BlueTree1421
BlueTree1421 March 18th, 2025

I'm not much older, I'm 38, but I have some similar goals there


I've shyed away from friendships for a while now, so this year I'd like to change that. One step at a time I guess.




User Profile: youcandothis0012
youcandothis0012 March 18th, 2025

I’m going to give more to 7 Cups this year. I want to advance on my learnings, I want to be helpful. I want to go try new things, and eat different foods. I want to camp more, and love more!!! I want to do great things for 2025!!

User Profile: csoldiersmarch
csoldiersmarch March 18th, 2025

I want some of that too! Thanks everyone!


im exercising by helping my elderly parents move in with my sister across the country. Emotional exercise in letting go to. It’s in the bucket list to help parents!


my best to you all


cs

User Profile: secretApple6291
secretApple6291 March 24th, 2025

@loveisbless

In 2025, my bucket list includes learning more about fire safety checks to enhance my knowledge and skills in emergency preparedness. I aim to achieve personal growth through new experiences, and I look forward to being grateful for the safety and well-being of my community as I contribute to fire prevention efforts. 

User Profile: geistbaum71
geistbaum71 March 24th, 2025

@loveisbless  2015 I started on this road to recovery.   A decade later:  I'm going to start entering art contests again.  I'm working on PTSD boundaries that have become too rigid.  I'm going to visit my father and get him into home with less stairs and required maintenance.  I'm going to maintain a victory mindset.  I will continue practicing my new skill, responding instead of reacting.  Do more of what I love.  Continue learning to be kind to myself.  Andddd  Laugh! Smile! a little more.

User Profile: csoldiersmarch
csoldiersmarch April 24th, 2025

Goin ok here

Gary Taylor, Ph. D said

  1. Good opportunity to practice avoiding irritation will come. Say, “Good, let’s practice.”

  2. Say in your mind that this doesn’t matter.

  3. Find a distraction to focus on.

The irritating thing will be gone!

The exercise from moving my folk has stopped until their house sells. Down 14 lbs! That was some exercise for sure. Other health areas were too strained tho.

Until later

Csm

User Profile: csoldiersmarch
csoldiersmarch April 24th, 2025

*Gone from your mind, I should say.

load more