Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were to host a podcast, what would you talk about and why?

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 January 29th

Check-In 50+ community Jan. 30 to Febr. 1, 2026


If you were to host a podcast, what would you talk about and why?



30
User Profile: thoughtfulmomma
thoughtfulmomma February 1st

I'm not sure.  I think I'd like to host a podcast for pre-teens, teens and college students to talk about their struggles, to give hope, to give a place to reach out and connect with.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP February 1st

@thoughtfulmomma

Nice idea! So many young people are struggling in this world.

load more
User Profile: placidNorth5654
placidNorth5654 February 1st

***TW***

I would compare and contrast the Washingtonian Movement with Alcoholics Anonymous, highlighting causes for the social movements' respective demise and longevity, with the goal of demonstrating that these causes can be engineered to bring about the demise of two current iterations of human trafficking: MAGA and the Troubled Teen Industry.

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy February 4th

@amiablePeace77 1, unplugging from tech 2. silence is good, no need to talk about what we dont know and even more no need to give advice on how to do when a person gets injured or doing rehab if you are not a doctor, or give advice on a subject we dont have authority on like trying to diagnostic a person, etc. 3. i have more ideas but i am with maybe fever and recovering from surgery day 20 of anterior cross ligament, so my head cant do much . lol 

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP February 4th

@okeyyyy

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I wish you all the best for your recovery!

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy February 14th

@amiablePeace77 thanks, yay :) 

load more
load more
User Profile: secretFriend2402
secretFriend2402 February 4th

Classic movies and books. Jane Austin’s works and movies. Inspired by withering heights hype, I came across the version with Merle Oberon and Laurence Oliver. And I’m obsessed. Such emotion and beauty 😞🥲.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP February 4th

@secretFriend2402

Merle Oberon and Laurence Oliver - such an emotional movie! Beautiful indeed!

load more