Come See Iceberg Alley Icebergs, Seals & Polar Bears Springtime in Newfoundland Canada
Did you know that Canada has an Iceberg Alley? 💕
Iceberg Alley stretches from the coast of Labrador to the southeast coast of the island of Newfoundland. Most of the more popular spots (like St. Anthony, Bonavista, Twillingate, Bonavista and St. John's/Cape Spear) are accessible by road.
Here in springtime, you will see nature in its raw rugged beauty such as icebergs, ice flows, seals 🦭, polar bears 🐻❄️, whales 🐋 , puffins 🐧 and so much more! The season lasts a few months so check back often to see the photos…..
Spending time in nature is linked to both cognitive benefits and improvements in mood, mental health and emotional well-being. Feeling connected to nature can produce similar benefits to well-being, regardless of how much time one spends outdoors.
What are the seasonal activities outside that bring you JOY and PEACE? Is your area known for outdoor activities?😎
@SunShineAlwaysGrateful
@SunShineAlwaysGrateful
Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures - they are true gifts to the community!
Just a side note: tbh I would be sooo scared being in that small boat amongst all the ice 😃
@SunShineAlwaysGrateful
@SunShineAlwaysGrateful
Wow! These pictures are so beautiful!
@SunShineAlwaysGrateful
@SunShineAlwaysGrateful
I am so enjoying these beautiful pictures! It was 80 degrees here today so these helped cool me down a bit. I certainly appreciate that. 70 is about perfect for me.
@SunShineAlwaysGrateful
Really?! Wow! I gotta get to Canada. I've only ever seen ANY bear at the zoo. I'm a city gal. It's must be so beautiful there.



