Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are you doing to keep yourself physically fit and healthy?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence February 14th, 2018

Hello everyone! Hope you are fine!

What are you doing to keep yourself physically fit and healthy?

Some changes can happen in aging but are you able to keep having care of yourself and your body ?

Here you can share about it!

@LunaHecate @AiluraBlaze @AppleCrumbled @LemonSaint @Butterflycat @scarletLand3247 @Power @BeyondTheInvisible @An1mal @discreetApple10 @essdee @ladylazarus1971 @Want2StayHappy @Happytime24 @originalscreenname @ang16 @Amaru20rip @lilmango @prefrontalcortex @LittleTreasure @charmingFriend40 @PoliteOcean @warmheartedTurtle6662 @Ang333 @agreeableKite4304 @Wanttosmile @junkiesuperstarislistening @FenrirWolf @inventiveOrange1 @oliveCar4161 @JeffTracey @berry1900 @munkehh @Phoenix84 @lilme @LunasCares @Jesse9675 @proactiveTiger3409 @Knute @Willhiem @ChrisChrisChris1968 @FerlinCletus @plumFig3360 @Pedinurse @SkolSuper1976 @oxfordshireGatsby @LordBolton @caringPanda45 @Euphoriclows @LlamaGlama @MistyMagic @PositiveLenaBeana @empatheticEvergreen @AffyAvo @StormyWaves @DaveMcGrath @firebolt110 @Laura @Kate @Lauren63 @Power14 @sensitiveShade5337 @gigantWillow93 @DaisyLion @Probius @inventiveOrange1 @melliotm @ladylazarus1971 @pastellexoxo @Keola @SimplePlot @ScarletLand3247 @@CaringPanda45 @Amiabemoon9862 @suBSea @DanaMH @angelsealtranquilityprevails @chelle0170 @yzzil @Kritika4 @StarJourney @ANGLEBUDDYS @Emily619 @Lauren 63 @joyousTime89 @SelfConfidentDramatist @juddskittycat @HelenS @lovingkite7260 @Hana @Mellietronx @andygrei @diligentEyes3808 @RadiantRed @elvenjewel @Ceilidhontherun @Sofia76 @Chickenlittle1983

169
User Profile: bellaecco
bellaecco February 5th, 2021

I got a rescue dog in September. She is a lab mix and needs regular exercise. I walk her for 40 minutes every morning. She is my personal trainer and alarm clock. She nudges me out of bed every morning with that cold wet nose and doggy kisses.

1 reply
User Profile: barncat
barncat September 1st, 2021

@bellaecco- I got a senior rescue dog in July 2020. Best present to myself ever. However he balks at longer walks- kind of like- hey wait I am an old guy.

load more
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy August 14th, 2021

Physically fit and healthy: Ha.ha. I ate icecream and are lying at my sofa.

User Profile: barncat
barncat September 1st, 2021

Taking care of the "boys". Twice daily feeding and riding in between.

User Profile: exquisitePeace7976
exquisitePeace7976 November 22nd, 2021

Walking, and exercising.

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP November 23rd, 2021

@exquisitePeace7976

Hi there @exquisitePeace7976!

Sounds good, enjoy it! 😊

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 2nd, 2021

I quickly walked my dog at night with my mom.

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 2nd, 2021

@tealBear2472

Hello, that is nice 🙂

load more
User Profile: exquisitePeace7976
exquisitePeace7976 December 11th, 2021

Riding my bike and walking

2 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 11th, 2021

@exquisitePeace7976

Thanks for sharing 🙂

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 11th, 2021

@exquisitePeace7976

Oh that's cool 😄

load more
User Profile: Coach411
Coach411 December 16th, 2021

I have made it a habit to actually move my body more. I am 60, overweight and sedentary and over the past year, I have added daily stretching, simple workouts from the app Kickoff, and a trainer who works on making me stronger. I haven't lost any weight yet but feel stronger. My goal is to be able to walk fairly long distances again.