Hello to you My Name is Anne Marie I feel that it is nice to talk to people in the GROUP
Hello to you My Name is Anne Marie and I would like to talk to people
@honestMoon753
Welcome to the 7cups community and the 50+ subcom Anne Marie, glad that you joined us 😊. I hope to see you more on the forums and possibly in discussions if that appeals to you. Discussions and open chats are a great way to connect to others on the site.
I hope you will find the support you need here. Please remember you can always connect to a listener for a chat 1:1 or if you have any questions about the site.
Hi Anne Marei, I agree, I like to talk to some people from this group... I either there was more "chat" for this group. I find the other chats too manic. I don't type fast enough to keep up.
Ps I'm Ruth
Hi Anne I Hope you're doing great. I hope you know that you can take on 1:1 chat as well as talk to people in group support chats. I am always here to listen to you and to talk to you. Have a great day/night.