Let's Play - Change One Word

Change One Word
Here's how it works:
Example --
Blowing leaves
Turnover leaves
Apple turnover
Apple pie
I'll start:
Ocean waves
Special effects
Special skills
Special Forces
@Caelis
Special edition
@Amanda84
Special power
@fossilfellow
Power through
@Amanda84
Power Rangers
@fossilfellow
Power supply
@Amanda84
Supply unit
@fossilfellow
Unit 1
@Amanda84
1 percent
@fossilfellow
Two percent
@Amanda84
Two plus
@fossilfellow
Plus I
@Amanda84
I con
@fossilfellow
Con artist
@amanda84
Tattoo Artist
@fossilfellow
Modern artist
@Amanda84
Modern family
@fossilfellow
Family guy
@Amanda84
Tall Guy
@fossilfellow
Guy Fawkes
@Amanda84
Titan guy
@fossilfellow
Teen titan
@Amanda84
Titan game
@fossilfellow
Basketball game
@Amanda84
Roblox game
@fossilfellow
Roblox voucher
@Amanda84
Free Voucher
Gift voucher
@SimplyCompassionate
Gift card
Birthday Card
@WharfRat
Birthday gift
Anniversary gift
@SimplyCompassionate
Anniversary date
Blind date
Leap Year
Last Year
@WharfRat
Last night
Good night
@SimplyCompassionate
Good news
News channel
English Channel
English language
@SimplyCompassionate
Language school
Middle school
@SimplyCompassionate
Middle child