SwingOfThings Camel 2018
22 hours ago

Milestone 50! So far I am learning that it is ok to  make mistakes

lovelyWhisper66 Bunny 2015
18 hours ago

@SwingOfThings Welcome to the community! Congrats on reaching milestone 50. Mistakes are part of being human and can benefit us as learning opportunities. Well done, and thanks for sharing! 

blissedNblessed Eagle 2016
20 hours ago

I am terrified of feeling vulnerable bc it doesn't feel safe but that is exactly what I have/need to be doing in order to open up and heal from the past.

18 hours ago

@blissedNblessed I am so proud that you are accepting being vulnerable. It is never easy, so overcoming it is an awesome step towards progress. Well done, and thanks for sharing! 

Talk to an expert therapist
Supportive, responsive, and you can really tell he is there for you. He gave some good tip and exercises to help me start my healing process.
Reviewed Apr 18, 2018
Chocolateandcakes Horse 2018
16 hours ago

Milestone 50! I need to learn to take it easy on myself I can be a bit of perfectionist and that causes my stress and worries to be amplified. 

16 hours ago

@Chocolateandcakes Congrats on reaching milestone 50! We can definitely be hard on ourselves. While it is nice to be at our best, it can get stressful when we overdo it. You show awesome self awareness on this issue, and it will definitely help you in the long run and have less to worry about. Well done, and thank you for sharing!

Chocolateandcakes Horse 2018
10 hours ago

@lovelyWhisper66 thanks for recognizing my milestone and for the encouragement! 

lavenderPine1887 Camel 2018
12 hours ago

Better seek help than ignore your problems

11 hours ago

@lavenderPine1887 Welcome to the community! Indeed, seeking help takes courage, so kudos to you. Thanks for sharing, and well done!

Happyhikergirl3 Camel 2018
12 hours ago

There are others out there that are dealing with the same issues I am.

11 hours ago

@Happyhikergirl3 Nice to see you again! I'm glad that you do not feel alone. Indeed, one never feels alone here on 7Cups; we all share many similar issues. Thanks for sharing!

WolfieSparks Camel 2018
11 hours ago

@GlenM, I've learned that I cannot control the world without, and my reaction is the one thing I CAN control.

11 hours ago

@WolfieSparks Indeed, it's a very hard lesson to learn. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

Ashdmunoz Camel 2018
11 hours ago

Milestone 29 for me. I'm slowly learning to not blame myself for the miscarriage. I am telling myself it was out of my hands and that I'll be ok and that I will have a chance at being a mother.

11 hours ago

@Ashdmunoz Welcome to the community, and congrats on reaching milestone 29. I am so sorry for your loss, and I am so proud that you are moving on and accepting that it was not your fault. You are so strong! We are here for you, and if you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to reach out to the listeners here. 

We also have a Parenting and Pregnancy Support Community with a miscarriage section. Feel free to check it out if you haven't already for support and guidance: PP Support Community

Thank you for sharing with us, and best wishes to you. I know you will get the chance to be a parent and that child will be lucky to have such a strong spirited mother.

MiloIsBoring Dolphin 2018
10 hours ago

cool

9 hours ago

@MiloIsBoring Hey, how’s it going? Hope your folks are feeling better. :)

hmsfang Horse 2018
10 hours ago

I'm getting better at sharing in a constructive way. 

100 steps

9 hours ago

@hmsfang Congrats for reaching 100 steps! Yay, glad to hear you are learning how to share constructively. We are always happy to hear from you. Thanks for sharing, and well done! 

Sterndog73 Eagle 2017
10 hours ago

Step 359! What a journey and this app has helped me so much. Right now I'm working on taking more time for my needs and not feeling guilty when I do. 

9 hours ago

@Sterndog73 Congrats on reaching step 359! Glad to hear the app has helped you out. Yay for self care! Thanks for sharing, and keep up the awesome job. 

nic01e Horse 2018
9 hours ago

Practice makes perfect

8 hours ago

@nic01e Welcome to the community! Well said; that saying applies to so many situations. Thanks for sharing! 

8 hours ago

I feel ashamed about myself and scared opening up to people in group treatment - so the peers dont talk to me. but -  it is NOT bc they dont like me or i am bad or flawed - i look unapproachable and not friendly bc of my own self judgment and fear. This is something I need to work on in order to take the next step to get better and to be able to open up in groups.

7 hours ago

@blissedNblessed Hi, I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble gettting close with others in your group. Once you open up, I am sure you will be more approachable, and they will see the real you. You’ve got this! Thanks for checking in, and best wishes!

pinkPine9506 Eagle 2017
8 hours ago

I am what I am. 

7 hours ago

@pinkPine9506 Indeed you are, and you are the best judge of you! Well said, and thanks for sharing! 

pinkPine9506 Eagle 2017
4 hours ago

@lovelyWhisper66

Thank you so much. 

pinkPine9506 Eagle 2017
4 hours ago

Embrace Authenticity! 

4 hours ago

@pinkPine9506 Well said, it is a gift! Thanks for sharing! 

1 hour ago

My SH scars are my story written on skin that I can not speak.I deserve to get rid of the pain and speak.

8 minutes ago

I was NOT the author of my childhood - but from here on out - I AM the author of my life, how I think, feel , process and react. I create my story now.

*Support Forum Disclaimer