Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2 new Forum Mentor Leaders: Lyra & Roadie!

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2016

It is with great pleasure, that we invite 2 new forum mentor leaders to our team! Please join me in welcoming @Roadie & @Lyra to the team!

@Lyra has been a forum lover since she joined as a teen listener 2 years ago this month! Lyra is professional, engaging and thoughtful in all of her posts. She is proactive to solve problems and she is great at clearly articulating her ideas. Outside of her duties in the forum, Lyra loves quality. She is known to passionatly lead the verifed listener team training discussions & work with mentees.

@Roadie has been a staple in the 7 Cups forums for over 2 years. Roadie is a well spoken, thoughtful, kind and insightful leader. Many of you have seen his forum posts & shared in community with him in the forum. Through his time at 7 Cups, Roadie has done an awesome job managing his time in the community. He sets an excellent example in terms of setting boundaries and practicing proactive self-care. He is an excellent teacher to anyone interested in becoming more active in the forums.

Note: Roadie is returning to Mentor Leader after some time away from the role. We are thrilled to have him back!

We are so honored & excited to welcome these two to our team! Please give them both a high five!!!

cc @monbon @poeticguy @anomalia

43
User Profile: professionalPerspective60
professionalPerspective60 October 5th, 2016

@Roadie @Lyra

I couldn't be more happier for the pair of you, you both deserve this, it's a perfect choice, simply because the forums loves you as much as you love them!

Well done guys, I'm proud of you both 🙂

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno October 5th, 2016

Yay, congratulations @Lyra & @Roadie! It is great to see you back in the forums! You both are exceptional thoughtful and understanding humans, with high skills of problem solving, who deserve this roles and without doubt will exceel in them.

In my first weeks on 7 Cups you both made an impact on my experience with this community. At that akward time of shyness and lurking, I mostly read through various forums threads, and I quickly noticed your kindness and patience in replying to many - oh, so many - posts. My first shout-out ever was addresed to @Lyra and to their loving compassion to every troubled heart. And @Roadie showed me the significance of a simple up-vote and a kind comment when they made me feel heard after replying to my post. You may not know that, but you both influenced my outlook on forums and their potential in providing support. This community is incredibly lucky to have you and I'm overjoyed knowing that you want to be more involved. You're simply brilliant, you two ^^

Once again, congratulations and welcome back ❤︎

User Profile: Lyra
Lyra October 6th, 2016

Oh my word, thank you so so much. I am absolutely blown away by the outpouring of love for myself and @Roadie, I am so so grateful to everyone who's stopped by to offer their kind wishes, it means so much. I'm not going to lie, reading what @Celaeno and Roadie wrote almost made me tear up <3

I am beyond excited to be moving forward with such a great team, it's such an honour to be allowed to join.

Thank you.

@Laura @Forgiveandforget16 @WhimsicalDancer @ZaraSmiles @affyavo @Bellafreedom @bridgetaileen @Flourish @power @Morningstar610 @Ila @polarcat @missz @ladylazarus1971 @KristenHr @Sydney @cadence @pacificsunrise @alex @magic41 @moji @awesomeVision52 @imperialSnake22 @SilentSerenityy @brightCandy74 @oceanchild @rebel11 @helpfulnick95 @batmanatyourservice @blossombreathe @professionalperspective60

User Profile: Roadie
Roadie October 7th, 2016

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to the challenge to continuing to support the forums ;)