Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestone Alert!! We've crossed 1 million unique people helped in one month! Let's party!

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 12th, 2017

Hello all!!

I have some exciting news to share with you!!!!!

In the month of March, we crossed over 1 million users! We had 1,050,000 users last month!!!

WOOOHOOOOO! it's a 7 Cups world record!

To honor this milestone...... I'd like to throw a community party!

Date: Thursday, April 13

Time: 2:00 PM EST

Location: Member Community Room (adults)

Community Room 1 (teens)

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

113
User Profile: MommaBear18
MommaBear18 April 12th, 2017

heck yeah! Party time for all our hard work!

User Profile: shiningPeace80
shiningPeace80 April 12th, 2017

This is so cool so excited

User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK April 12th, 2017

One million people and counting! That is utterly mind boggling 😆

I'm guessing this party is standing room only? Wouldn't want to be the caterer!

User Profile: HeartyHeartfelt
HeartyHeartfelt April 12th, 2017

Awesome! I'd love to go!

User Profile: ChristinaHussamiLCSW
ChristinaHussamiLCSW April 12th, 2017

Congratulations to ALL involved!!! So happy you reached this milestone smiley

User Profile: Leoneedsupport10
Leoneedsupport10 April 12th, 2017

@Laura

Woopieee!!!! :') This made my day!! Well done 7 Cups Fam heart

User Profile: KindBean2002
KindBean2002 April 12th, 2017

I am.. so proud<3

User Profile: Alex277
Alex277 April 12th, 2017

Well done 7 cups:) unfortunately I wont be able yo particupate but I wish to everyone great fun:)

User Profile: HeartofaPhoenix
HeartofaPhoenix April 12th, 2017

Whoo

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove April 12th, 2017

sounds great!