Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestone Alert!! We've crossed 1 million unique people helped in one month! Let's party!

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 12th, 2017

Hello all!!

I have some exciting news to share with you!!!!!

In the month of March, we crossed over 1 million users! We had 1,050,000 users last month!!!

WOOOHOOOOO! it's a 7 Cups world record!

To honor this milestone...... I'd like to throw a community party!

Date: Thursday, April 13

Time: 2:00 PM EST

Location: Member Community Room (adults)

Community Room 1 (teens)

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

113
User Profile: energeticBeechwood1317
energeticBeechwood1317 April 12th, 2017

wow cool me

User Profile: royalForest32
royalForest32 April 12th, 2017

Great!

User Profile: CrystaDLCSW22
CrystaDLCSW22 April 12th, 2017

Incredible 👏👏👏👏👏👏

April 12th, 2017

O.o I missed it

User Profile: PositiveThinker0725
PositiveThinker0725 April 13th, 2017

@Laura, Congratulations to 7 Cups. I don't think I can stay the whole time but I'll try to stop by!

User Profile: Petitlittleprince
Petitlittleprince April 13th, 2017

Yayayayayayayayaya!!!! I'm so coming!!!

User Profile: HollieAardemaLMSWCAADC
HollieAardemaLMSWCAADC April 13th, 2017

That is fantastic!

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed April 13th, 2017

@Laura I don't think I'll be able to make it, unfortunately :'( I do hope that everybody has fun, though, and congratulations on this fantastic milestone!!

User Profile: xxabbey
xxabbey April 13th, 2017

Yay!!

User Profile: ILikeRaccoons
ILikeRaccoons April 13th, 2017

@Laura Let's celebrate all together!