Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Chatroom Ambassador -- BubbleGumWings1234

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 26th, 2022

Morning Community, I hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend.

I am excited to share that we have a new Listener Chatroom Ambassador - @BubbleGumWings1234

Currently, Bubble is the Chatroom Mentor Leader of the Discussions Track and they will continue to oversee it in the Ambassador role. Bubble will focus on strengthening, optimizing, and scaling up the listener discussions track for both sides to support the listeners' community.

Please join us to congratulate and welcome Bubble to his new role. We are all excited and can't wait to see his work in the ambassador role and continue working with him to promote and support the learning and growing culture of the listeners' community.



giphy.gif


70
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 26th, 2022
Omg omg this is amazing news, sooooo happy to see you grow into a big whale haha. Thankyou for stepping up to continually provide more and more support to the community, @bubblegumwings1234, you're incredible. Congratulations!❤
Better keep the chocolates ready! *~*

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 September 26th, 2022

Congratulations bubblegumwings. Welcome sorry I can not spell.Xx

Click on my name if need me.Xx

User Profile: Tracey12345
Tracey12345 September 26th, 2022

Congrats 👏

User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 September 26th, 2022

@ASilentObserver @Bubblegumwings1234 Congratulations wings!! So good to see you as an ambassador

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk September 26th, 2022

Congratulations to your new role, Wings!~

User Profile: bubblingBreeze14
bubblingBreeze14 September 26th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Wow, what an amazing news! Thank you for sharing this with us Obs 😉

@BubbleGumWings1234

Congratulations Wings!!!! I'm sure you'll do great in this role just as you did in your other roles. Looking forward to see your amazing work. Hope you'll take a moment to rest your wings as well while doing your amazing work. 😄😉 (Otherwise Wings is always in the sky 😋)

So happy for you Wings!

User Profile: toughWriter1030
toughWriter1030 September 26th, 2022

congratulations, and welcome to your new position and I'm excited for you as well!!!!


User Profile: SierraLima
SierraLima September 26th, 2022

@ASilentObserver Congratulations BUBBLEE

User Profile: electricTouch2533
electricTouch2533 September 26th, 2022

@ASilentObserver @Bubblegumwings1234

Bubbleguuuummm!!! That is wonderful news! Congratulations!!! 💜💜💜

I'm sure you'll do great! You've been doing an amazing job! 💜

I hope you'll enjoy your new role! 💜💜💜

User Profile: VaryingCloud
VaryingCloud September 26th, 2022

@Bubblegumwings1234

Yayyy Bubbles!👏 Congratulations!🥳 Great to see this post! And always a pleasure to see you in the chatrooms!💙