Academy Polls, Round 12: What is your favorite sound of nature?
Hi everyone! I hope you have been well. Time for another academy poll!
Reminder: Get your answers in before Friday. You can still take part afterward, it just won't be counted in the final poll results once they are posted. Please select only 1 option, choose the most relevant one!
What is your favorite sound of nature?
a) The gentle lapping of waves on the shore
b) The melodic chirping of birds
c) The rustling of leaves in the wind
d) The steady rhythm of rainfall
🔦Join the rest of the polls here.
@Hope d. I really like the sound of rain, as long as it's not pouring, or anything else. I think it's really calming, I even have it on a sound machine for sleep!
@Hope
c!
Thank you for taking part! (Anyone who comes after this comment is welcome to still take part, the results won't be updated but this is still a fun poll for you to take part in)
Results!
a) The gentle lapping of waves on the shore - 10
b) The melodic chirping of birds - 6
c) The rustling of leaves in the wind - 4
d) The steady rhythm of rainfall - 8
The most popular choice is A!
A