Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your least favorite food as a child? Why did you dislike it?

User Profile: Hope
Hope May 16th, 2022

What was your least favorite food as a child? Why did you dislike it?

5
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 16th, 2022

@Hope

Ah like any typical kid lol, I disliked lots of veggies and kinda still do xD 🦥

May 22nd, 2022

@Hope I remember bottle gourd to be one if it. After cooking it looked mushy and tasted kinda sweet. That's unlike any other vegetables in general.

Maybe that's why I disliked it as a kid. But now I eat almost everything with equal importance.

Yesterday I had bitter gourd 😀

1 reply
User Profile: Hope
Hope OP May 23rd, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Wow! I love bitter gourd but I still dislike the green gourd. The texture is off putiing

load more
User Profile: ColorMeHopeful
ColorMeHopeful May 22nd, 2022

Definitely hot dogs! The taste just bothered me so much!


User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity June 13th, 2022

Jelly 🤮 something about the texture makes me gag even til this day