Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

porn addiction recovery (log in)

User Profile: northernlights101
northernlights101 May 20th, 2025

to ones who haven't seen my previous post:

hello, this is a log in post to track your porn abstinence. this isn't an official event or anything, I'm just another addict trying to bring like-minded people together to help hold each other accountable. if you wish to start new, you could just follow the instructions given below! and do introduce yourself at the other post used for discussions - porn addiction recovery (discussion) - Discussion | 7 Cups

for more clarity you could check out my original post - porn addiction recovery - Discussion | 7 Cups


how does it work? 

1. on your day one, you can reply to the post by simply mentioning 'day 1 - xx/xx/xx (the date)' and as the day's progress please continue responding to yourself to create a chain with your logs only. this doesn't have to be everyday, just whenever you have the time. 

2. if you miss a day, as in, end up giving in to your urges simply say 'counter reset - xx/xx/xx' or something similar but short and sweet. and continue replying the next day to your own comments, do not start a new chain, please. (this is so there aren't too many reply pages and we don't lose count easily)

3. please do not reply to another person's comments. only reply to your own comments. (just so we don't disrubt another person's logs and make it messy) 

thank you for joining us in this journey!! 

439
User Profile: PatrikWa
PatrikWa April 8th

Day 23

User Profile: PatrikWa
PatrikWa April 9th

Day 24

1 reply
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 9th

@PatrikWa

Congratz, man. Let's reach 31.

load more
User Profile: braveBunny9485
braveBunny9485 April 10th

HELLO my fellow gummy bears! Today is April 10th, 2026, and it's day 1 again. And it is a Friday!

I am hopeful!

For those who come after!

3 replies
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 10th

@braveBunny9485

Stay strong for the weekend, man.


2 replies
User Profile: braveBunny9485
braveBunny9485 April 10th

I'll try my best, friend. It's all what I have! Pray for me.

1 reply
User Profile: amiableNest1078
amiableNest1078 April 10th

@braveBunny9485

Starting already. 

God bless.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: PatrikWa
PatrikWa April 13th

Day 28 I think, forgetting to come on here every now and then as life has been more stressful then it’s ever been but thats just life I guess.

User Profile: PatrikWa
PatrikWa April 14th

Day 29

User Profile: PatrikWa
PatrikWa April 19th

Day 34, life is hard at 21 and struggling very much so, but it’s better to struggle then to do what I used to do and hurt those around me.

1 reply
User Profile: PatrikWa
PatrikWa April 30th

Day 45, going strong life still hard sadly but so is the nature

load more

This... Is day One. First of May, 2026.

I initially thought about writing this to vent but... I feel like with every word my chance to get what I want to say off my chest becomes harder and harder.

Frankly, I am scared, tired, and burnt out to the point I can be used to make soap at this point. I'm scared I'll mess my life up due to this stupid addiction. I'm scared I'd mess what my parents had done to me all this time because I don't know how to avoid my phone.

I'm feeling more and more crushed, not by expectation, but by my continued disappointments I make. I genuinely want to cry to the point that tears stop coming out. I dissociate to the point I look at my own hands thinking as if this is some kind of videogame, and that's not the real life I'm living.

For those who come after... Please take care of yourselves.

User Profile: PatrikWa
PatrikWa May 3rd

Day 48

  1. 5.2026 day 1

  1. 5.2026 day 1