Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ever feel like you want to withdraw from life for a while?

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 October 10th, 2022

That's the way I feel. I don't want to talk or think or do anything or go anywhere. I just want to be like a tree, like my name. I just want to be and not have anyone want anything from me or expect me to be anywhere or much else. I just want to exist.

16
User Profile: OneCountryMama
OneCountryMama July 19th, 2023

Almost all the time. it's that feeling of not wanting to unalive, but you just wanna pause and exist without care, without pressure, no one expecting anything of you. One thing that has helped me is to create or find an area I can do just that. Sounds like for you that area could be a safe place in the woods where you can just sit and be for a bit.