Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My brother wants to get the boys comic books and idk abt that

Hi yall. I know this is out of context but have u ever watched the boys series? My brother watched all of the seasons. He is male (13). Amd these days he sends me few reels abt the memes and the merches that he wants. But idk how to reply cause i searched up the series. From what i read it’s not for kids and it has lots of crime and over 18 scenes so. I said nicely he should wait until he became 17 to read those comics but today he sends me a merch t shirt that he wants me to buy it. Do i have to worry abt his mindset or as a big sibling am i exaggerating whole the situation?

3
User Profile: Remina
Remina June 25th

@loyalgrapefruit1234

Where are your parents? What do they think?

I get your worry, I do. The comic is definitely not child-friendly and neither is the show. 

2 replies
User Profile: loyalgrapefruit1234
loyalgrapefruit1234 OP June 27th

i know it’s all in my parents responsibility but here is the situation. My only hope is the way i connect with him. I mean i think it’s healthy and i am trying to teach him good stuff idk.

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina June 27th

@loyalgrapefruit1234

I can understand that and I hope you are able to help teach him.

load more
load more