Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my anxiety today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 14th, 2019
137
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave February 19th, 2019

Suffocating

User Profile: IAmAnathema
IAmAnathema February 19th, 2019

Monster. My anxiety is a monster that never goes away. I know a monster is not an adjetive but that's what it is.

User Profile: MMarie1994
MMarie1994 February 19th, 2019

A reoccurring nightmare I can't escape. it comes and doesn't leave until I'm ruined and just when I start picking myself back up it comes and takes and destroys more of me.

User Profile: TherapistAngelaHere4You
TherapistAngelaHere4You February 19th, 2019

Unrecognisable

User Profile: berryfields2409
berryfields2409 February 19th, 2019

not here today

User Profile: PastelTaffy
PastelTaffy February 19th, 2019

Unberable and sofficating to the point my boyfriend saying I love you could through me into a panic attack

User Profile: Kite0219
Kite0219 February 19th, 2019

Menial, for being incomplete, uncompetitive , and generally lacking importance, tidiness, lol, and sobriety.

User Profile: crimsonPeach537
crimsonPeach537 February 19th, 2019

mentally exhausting and restricting

User Profile: Rosemary0506
Rosemary0506 February 19th, 2019

Annoying I

User Profile: Rosemary0506
Rosemary0506 February 19th, 2019

Annoying I