Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my anxiety today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 14th, 2019
137
User Profile: amiableIcicle94
amiableIcicle94 February 19th, 2019

Today I have the high ground... But not by much

User Profile: MicahMell2003
MicahMell2003 February 19th, 2019

Endless.

1 reply
User Profile: CocoMJ
CocoMJ February 19th, 2019

Ageless @MicahMell2003

load more
User Profile: bunniewabbit
bunniewabbit February 19th, 2019

Contained. I think due to trying to help/understand so many other problems that people have, and offering what I can. It really helps me see I'm not alone, and that there's hope. I seem to be able to help so many with my words but never find it in me to help myself, but this is working, and it's amazing!

User Profile: GiaMou
GiaMou February 19th, 2019

A leech

User Profile: peachymeech
peachymeech February 19th, 2019

@Laura

Manageable, not so powerful and overwhelming today! :)

February 19th, 2019

Numbing.

User Profile: ipiscesi
ipiscesi February 19th, 2019

Consuming

User Profile: sunnyLemon239
sunnyLemon239 February 19th, 2019

Forefront. Today is not a good day.

User Profile: kindPenguin2038
kindPenguin2038 February 19th, 2019

Consuming

User Profile: Favor2020
Favor2020 February 20th, 2019

I feel Drained at the moment from this weather and Im currently under the weather.