What superpower would you give to an enemy?
I found this interesting question and thought of asking it here 😅
What superpower would you give to an enemy? Why did you choose it?
I look forward to hear your answers. ☺️
Common sense
Super power to enemy 😮
Perhaps Empathy or understanding, so they are not so enemy like then lol.
@Optimisticempath
Love
It can heal any wound, but at the same time, it can make you a monster..
@Optimisticempath
the power of kindness
@Optimisticempath I would give them the power of love, so they can see and feel the happiness! :3
@Optimisticempath empathy since it's not easy to learn
@Optimisticempath Ability to understand others perspective and situation. Because it helps us to avoid conflicts (:
@Optimisticempath
The power of kindness, so they say yes to everything 👹
The power to fly
The power to feel the pain of others because they more hurt they inflict, the more pain they feel.