Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What superpower would you give to an enemy?

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath March 17th, 2022

I found this interesting question and thought of asking it here 😅

What superpower would you give to an enemy? Why did you choose it?

I look forward to hear your answers. ☺️


74
User Profile: Lou73
Lou73 April 18th, 2022

The ability to read others minds, so they can see how their actions/words affect others <3

User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 April 18th, 2022

❤️ The power of feeling others’ pain, so they don’t mess around and finally understand. Plus, they won’t win a battle with that power, so I’m safe! Thank you for the post! ❤️

User Profile: sailormoon97
sailormoon97 April 18th, 2022

The power to speak to ghosts. It's scary.

User Profile: RhayneClouds
RhayneClouds April 18th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

I would give them the ability to see how they make others feel.

User Profile: SilverSeastar
SilverSeastar April 19th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Affective empathy is a good one. They will actually feel what the other person feels.

If I'm being mean, sight into the future (not being able to do anything about it) or immortality (I think life loses a lot of its meaning if it never ends).

User Profile: GivenLemon
GivenLemon April 19th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Eternal life. so they must live with their actions and choices forever :)

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP April 26th, 2022

@GivenLemon

I came across this thing recently somewhere that things lose meaning if they are dragged for no reason, we are all meant to die one day and it is how things are and life is so giving the power of immortality is basically taking away their most natural thing and bang on, it is an amazing super power for enemies, they need to live with consequences

load more
User Profile: audienta
audienta April 19th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Hypersensitivity - it can be a superpower but it also doesn't really allow you to hurt others...

User Profile: TheResilientDancer
TheResilientDancer April 19th, 2022

Kindness. It is contagious and like a boomerang.

User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE April 20th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

the power of kindness and compassion

User Profile: MilaAvery
MilaAvery April 20th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

The superpower to be able to think twice every time they annoy me or anyone for that matter.