Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anthrophobia - phobia of people. (i think thats how you spell it)

User Profile: Brookeeeeeeeeeee
Brookeeeeeeeeeee March 9th, 2021

I suffer from Anthrophobia. I have major anxiety attacks because of it. If I'm around anybody, I start to shake and feel like breaking down. I can't handle being around others. I have these attacks almost regularly. If anyone has any tips, please, don't hesitate to drop a reply. Thanks, xx ❤️

1
User Profile: bookworm274
bookworm274 March 26th, 2021

@Brookeeeeeeeeeee

Hello! I am so sorry to hear that you suffer from Anthrophobia, it must be really hard to have anxiety attacks when around anybody. I've never personally experienced Anthrophobia but I do know that anxiety attacks can be incredibly uncomfortable and also scary! Below I will link some resources that 7Cups offers that you may find useful in helping with anxiety attacks and I hope that you manage to find something useful to lessen your anxiety attacks (everything in blue is clickable):

Click here to find relaxing gifs / gifs that help with breathing exercises

Here is a masterpost of Anxiety Support Resources

Here are mindfulness exercises that 7Cups offers

Also, here you can find the Mindfulness Centre

I hope you find some of these links useful, I wish you the best of luck, the anxiety community is always here for you heart