Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond December 28th, 2017

I don't know if it is going to be a better year for me or maybe it's going to stay the same or worse. I am negative today =S

User Profile: BelindaDuvessa
BelindaDuvessa December 28th, 2017

Alot of changes in my life this year. I'm hoping this next year will be better because the last handful have sucked.

User Profile: victoriam71
victoriam71 December 28th, 2017

going back to the school and seeing everybody who causes me pain

User Profile: gardeniascout27
gardeniascout27 December 28th, 2017

Not succeeding goals, not being the person i wanna be at the end of this year, ive never kept a resolution, my family and i are going through stress already, i dont have many people to start the new year with

User Profile: honestKiwi3654
honestKiwi3654 December 28th, 2017

Knowing that i cant help my depression or anxeity about what others thing of me.

2018 will be a change.

User Profile: pioneeringTown9250
pioneeringTown9250 December 28th, 2017

I am doing my GCSEs in the summer and starting a new sixth form in september

User Profile: MiriB96
MiriB96 December 28th, 2017

That I'm going to spend the next year being lost. I had started out 2017 feeling so strong, so sure of what I was going to do, and now i'm questioning everything and feeling so insecure and unmotivated as a result. I just don't want that to continue into next year.

User Profile: KanzaJamil
KanzaJamil December 28th, 2017

@MiriB96 darkest hour of the night is just before dawn! You

load more
User Profile: sarahrozz
sarahrozz December 28th, 2017

I will be graduating college this Febuary & i have no idea what's next...

User Profile: Jleeah27
Jleeah27 December 28th, 2017

I'm worried because last year I had vertigo and still feel off balance or off regularly. I haven't left the city or flown since. I am flying to visit family for the first time and I'll be by myself. I'm scared if I get dizzy on the plane I will have a panic attack and will be alone. I'm worried this will ruin my trip. I feel as though I have some sort of health anxiety and worry about every little thing. Anyone else out there like this?

User Profile: Heftyporpoise
Heftyporpoise December 28th, 2017

@Jleeah27 i have experienced some immense health anxiety this year and am only now coming out of that because ive been going through a pretty bad depression and i dont care about my health, but it was really really bad. If i got a headache I've never had before I'd jump to the worst possible scenario and drive myself into a panic attack. At one point i started to have heart palpitations and chest pain and i got so scared of it and it made them worse, so i went to the urgent care to see what was wrong. It turned out that there was nothing really wrong and it was just anxiety. After a while, the chest pains stopped and i found that i only had them when i was really anxious. Maybe your vertigo is similar? Your body can do crazy and scary things when its in a state of panic, and then it makes you even more scared haha .. it really is a difficult thing to live with but once you start to ealize that the chances that there is something really dangerous goin on in your body is really low, you start to worry less. I've been having some vertigo and dizziness myself lately, its a struggle. Drink some water and breathe, talk yourself out of the anxiety. Tell yourself it'll be okay. I know thats easier said than done but I think you're okay, and if you want to talk about this more you can message me :)

load more
User Profile: Zbrunett711
Zbrunett711 December 28th, 2017

Im scared its just going to be another year of me fighting my eating disorder and hating myself in the process. I had 4 good months this past year and I messed it all up.