Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: Pixckle
Pixckle December 29th, 2017

Im not gonna change

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 December 29th, 2017

@Pixckle

yes you will!

Slowly you willheart

I cheer for you

load more
User Profile: Crazy1300
Crazy1300 December 29th, 2017

My parents said I need to find a friend who can become my brother and Is roommate before the next semester is up to help pay for the townhouse they got us. I have poor social skills and have so far made only one friend who I rarely see and speak with so yah Im nervous about that

User Profile: burnttoast19
burnttoast19 December 29th, 2017

I'm scared that things won't change and get better

User Profile: friendlySea3974
friendlySea3974 December 29th, 2017

I don't want it to be like this year. At least the bad parts

User Profile: matchamilk
matchamilk December 29th, 2017

I'm nervous about the new year being too similar to this passed year. I'm learning to manage a chronic illness and juggle a high stress job that I'm relatively new to, and I feel that I haven't been able to find a work-life balance. I'm either working so hard I'm exascerbating my illness, or taking so much time away from work in an effort to soothe my body; I'm afraid this year will be more of the same roller coaster of illness and stress, and that I won't succeed in making adjustments to find balance.

User Profile: phosphuricguilt
phosphuricguilt December 29th, 2017

- that I will never get better, I will always be trapped in this depression, loneliness and anxiety. I just need everything to end son. I need my life to end soon.

User Profile: kungfukermitnow
kungfukermitnow December 29th, 2017

I'm scared I'm going to mess up the biggest exam of my life and harm my future, including my family.

User Profile: 8Moonlight
8Moonlight December 29th, 2017

Well, definitely passing my year at university

User Profile: Haveaclue93
Haveaclue93 December 29th, 2017

I fear that old bad habits will return and depression will win again.

User Profile: Missybsnrn
Missybsnrn December 29th, 2017

I feel like time is passing too quickly and I

User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 January 5th, 2018

@Missybsnrn, then you

load more