Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: Popitzik
Popitzik December 27th, 2017

I'm not nervous I'm exciteeed I want changes in my life and new chances new people all brand new lol

3 replies
User Profile: Longing4peace
Longing4peace December 27th, 2017

@Popitzik woohoo!!!

User Profile: yourtrueangel21
yourtrueangel21 December 28th, 2017

@Popitzik wow that great always think positive

1 reply
User Profile: Popitzik
Popitzik December 28th, 2017

@yourtrueangel21 thank uuuu yes that's what I do

load more
load more
User Profile: Karkatstarr
Karkatstarr December 27th, 2017

My mom is making me go to Therapy for attempted suicide.

2 replies
User Profile: yourtrueangel21
yourtrueangel21 December 28th, 2017

@Karkatstarr oh just followed your mother

1 reply
User Profile: Karkatstarr
Karkatstarr December 28th, 2017

@yourtrueangel21 what ? I don

load more
User Profile: RaspberryLemonade66
RaspberryLemonade66 December 28th, 2017

@Karkatstarr

Because she loves you and so that you can learn to love yourself. Best wishes for you.

1 reply
User Profile: Karkatstarr
Karkatstarr December 28th, 2017

@RaspberryLemonade66 thanks

load more
User Profile: hardworkingApple2356
hardworkingApple2356 January 2nd, 2018

@Karkatstarr

I'm so sorry, you seem to be having a difficult time, but please no matter how hard your life may appear it will get better. Therapy is always good find someone you connect with and can talk freely about everything troubling you. Hurting yourself will hurt so many people, not just you!!!! We all can feel lonely, and depressed, and suicidal, when you feel these emotions it's best to always open up and talk to someone, there are hotlines available and websites to reach out to people. You are not alone, I want you to know that. Your life is important, people will help you, 7 cups is here to help, there hasn't been one person on here that has ever been negative to me, alot of caring individuals on 7 cups, that will take the time and talk to you and listen and genuinely care. Please go to therapy, I have been to therapy it will help. Chin up sweetie everything will be ok.

1 reply
User Profile: Karkatstarr
Karkatstarr January 3rd, 2018

@hardworkingApple2356 thanks . 🤗

load more
load more
User Profile: ambitiousSpruce6173
ambitiousSpruce6173 December 27th, 2017

Not knowing what is in store

1 reply
User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 January 5th, 2018

@ambitiousSpruce6173, I know how you feel...I just try and think way ahead, when things will hopefully be sorted!

load more
User Profile: Anairo
Anairo December 27th, 2017

I feel that my school year is going to be really bad.

2 replies
User Profile: yourtrueangel21
yourtrueangel21 December 28th, 2017

@Anairo oh i felt bad to you, but always think the positive side

1 reply
User Profile: Anairo
Anairo December 28th, 2017

@yourtrueangel21 I am going to be alone this year, I don't have any friends, and my boyfriend won't be with me, I really can't think in a positive way.

load more
load more
User Profile: phriendlylistener42
phriendlylistener42 December 27th, 2017

i like to use this when i feel anxious https://m.imgur.com/n5jBp45

User Profile: theTricklingSoundofRain
theTricklingSoundofRain December 27th, 2017

I am in a fight with my best friend and I'm scared that the problem might never be resolved and we remain strangers until graduation day.

2 replies
User Profile: yourtrueangel21
yourtrueangel21 December 28th, 2017

@theTricklingSoundofRain talk to your friend what is cause of your fighting, talk to your friend nicely,honestly, and kind apologize to her/him explain your reason and explain his/her reason

1 reply
User Profile: theTricklingSoundofRain
theTricklingSoundofRain December 28th, 2017

@yourtrueangel21 thank you for the advise! I've been trying to talk to him but he still doesn't want to. I guess only time will tell.

load more
load more
User Profile: MsHarleyquinzell
MsHarleyquinzell December 28th, 2017

My kids are getting older and so am I.

User Profile: MrTotoro
MrTotoro December 28th, 2017

Im nervous that Im going to have to find new friends

User Profile: SandyS
SandyS December 28th, 2017

The past five years have sucked and I've been depressed and lonely. What makes this year any different?

User Profile: Menoeceus
Menoeceus December 28th, 2017

I want to try again to lose weight, and I'm afraid that this year will be like every other year in which I lost weight and then put it all back on again. It feels like I'm never going to get this weight off of myself.

5 replies
User Profile: jngap
jngap December 28th, 2017

@KittysPetJoey oh no! I hope you make it through!

2 replies
User Profile: Menoeceus
Menoeceus December 28th, 2017

@jngap Thank you. <3

1 reply
User Profile: Popitzik
Popitzik December 28th, 2017

@KittysPetJoey YOU CAN DO THIS

load more
load more
User Profile: honestKiwi3654
honestKiwi3654 December 28th, 2017

@KittysPetJoey

I am in the same boat. You can do it. We can do it.

User Profile: Kristentries89
Kristentries89 December 29th, 2017

@KittysPetJoey

you got this, remember loosing weight is much easier when you focus on small achievable goals. Its overwhelming when you look at the full amount you want to loose, trust me, just break in down into weekly goals its so much easier to stick to. I hope this helps you!

load more