Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: NewtTommyNewtmas
NewtTommyNewtmas December 28th, 2017

Ill have to do it alone.

2 replies
User Profile: versatileCat5538
versatileCat5538 December 28th, 2017

@NewtTommyNewtmas

ill be alone with u

1 reply
User Profile: NewtTommyNewtmas
NewtTommyNewtmas December 29th, 2017

@versatileCat5538

Sounds super fun, yayyyyy

*sarcasm is hard to write*

load more
load more
User Profile: tranquilDay23
tranquilDay23 December 28th, 2017

I lost my job because of Hurricane Maria and have still not found one. I have until the end of January to get one or I will be completely broke. Very nervous about that.

User Profile: OutofControll
OutofControll December 28th, 2017

I'm going to end high school next year and have no clue what career or college I should go

User Profile: tinap1
tinap1 December 28th, 2017

It's another year alone

User Profile: dauntlessPear
dauntlessPear December 28th, 2017

I fear i'll never get the chance/courage/support to come out, and every year I stay in the closet is a heavier weight on my hope for happiness and freedom....

User Profile: LostWithin1992
LostWithin1992 December 28th, 2017

I'm nervous about all the doctors stuff i need to do. Got my own health insurance and haven't been to eye doctor regular doctor dentist in at least 5 years. Nervous about some of the things I need to go for

2 replies
User Profile: nmdlehman
nmdlehman December 28th, 2017

@LostWithin1992 I can relate. The only person that got me to go to the doctors after debilitating back pain was my ex. Maybe you can get someone you trust to come with you and help?

1 reply
User Profile: LostWithin1992
LostWithin1992 December 28th, 2017

@nmdlehman

Just might have to because I don't care to go to any form of doctors. Makes me tired for some reason probably cause of all the anxiety have before I get there and while waiting...

Have to go for sleep issues, get my heart checked out among other things 😔 I'm just not ready for it. But there's 365days in a year soooo I don't have to do it right away

load more
load more
User Profile: mombrad
mombrad December 28th, 2017

I have been enjoying getting to focus on my own needs during the holidays. I am afraid when my responsibilities crop back up, so will all of the anxiety & thoughts of suicide I was suffering from last fall.

User Profile: versatileCat5538
versatileCat5538 December 28th, 2017

ill be alone and sad

User Profile: xAres
xAres December 28th, 2017

I'm nervous because of my finals

User Profile: placidFriend3007
placidFriend3007 December 28th, 2017

Im graduating college and don't even know what I want to do with my life. I've lost very close people and have endured a lot of anxiety, grief, etc this past year.. This has been the worst year. I hope 2018 will be better.

1 reply
User Profile: CHelpsYouHeal
CHelpsYouHeal December 28th, 2017

@placidFriend3007 it

load more