Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: amflowerchild
amflowerchild October 5th, 2017

I'm sad about that I am. It doing well at my job, I've been there for 2 months and it seems like I just don't get it and I'm not getting any better. Im scared they are going to let me go this week. I've only been there for 2 months so they can let me go without notice ☹️ I'm so scared about this, I'm a single mom

2 replies
User Profile: brightFig4640
brightFig4640 October 5th, 2017

@amflowerchild don't think like that hun. Take a breath , relax and don't overthink! You'll be fine. Pray on it .. have faith

1 reply
User Profile: amflowerchild
amflowerchild October 5th, 2017

@brightFig4640 thank you so much for your kind words 😘 I am trying it is just so hard.

load more
load more
User Profile: VivaLaMars
VivaLaMars October 5th, 2017

About not having someone I can call mine.

User Profile: considerateSea1229
considerateSea1229 October 5th, 2017

I can't move on in what should be an important part of my life. I feel frozen in place, paralyzed, unable to say or do anything to improve the situation. I...want to move on..but I am either too torn to start or too fearful to go. So I will be frozen for now

User Profile: enthusiasticPond5679
enthusiasticPond5679 October 5th, 2017

I feel bad about the state of the world. So much violence, hate and divisiveness. There are enough resources to go around if we worked together and shared. The world in which I was raised (as GenX) is very different than for millennials and beyond. I want more people to feel connected to each other, society, something higher. We are in this struggle together.

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB October 5th, 2017

i feel very trapped in my job right now

User Profile: warmheartedDime3343
warmheartedDime3343 October 5th, 2017

My brother is wicked smart. But he has had so many problems lately that he doesn't go to school, he doesn't do anything to help himself. He's been like this for 2 years now. And he has missed a lot. I'm sad to think he'll never share his brain with the world. He deserves to do well and he can't be bothered.

User Profile: carrielisabeth0330
carrielisabeth0330 October 5th, 2017

I am sad bc no one in my family believes what I'm going through is serious. it's sad for me to be doing this alone.

User Profile: juniperaugust20
juniperaugust20 October 5th, 2017

I am scared that I will never be able to help myself

User Profile: exuberantMaple9081
exuberantMaple9081 October 5th, 2017

My family is going through a tough time and have multiple situations that are bad and i cant help any of them.

4 replies
User Profile: Adina1380
Adina1380 October 5th, 2017

@exuberantMaple9081

I understand you. I know how it feels to see your family having a togh time and you can't do anything about it. I had this feeling for two years but we've pasted throw it. i hope your family past throw it too.

1 reply
User Profile: exuberantMaple9081
exuberantMaple9081 October 5th, 2017

@Adina1380

Thank you

load more
User Profile: TerJacen
TerJacen October 5th, 2017

@exuberantMaple9081. You can help my meditating with positive energy or praying. Keep Faith and your Believes close during the tough times.

User Profile: Liz2208
Liz2208 October 5th, 2017

@exuberantMaple9081

Welcome! Im Lizzy and Im currently a trained listener, group mod and an intern. I hope you find what you are looking for here in 7 Cups. Please feel free to message me whenever. I will usually reply within the day and if Im online, you should expect a reply straight away! I specialise in anxiety, panic attacks and loneliness mostly but you are always free to message me for other reasons!

https://www.7cups.com/15248074

load more
User Profile: hope1997
hope1997 October 5th, 2017

I feel sad about the fact that I am losing my friends because they either prefer to be with their boyfriend or are more happy to hang out with their new friends.

1 reply
User Profile: Littlepear
Littlepear October 6th, 2017

@hope1997 They don't sound like real friends :/ Try to talk to them about it, let them know how you feel. If they don't value your friendship, then find some better friends :)

load more